Uhmm not sure what to say but...

Chan

IGN (In-Game name): Chan

Your SteamID? Ex. Steam_0:0:71487010STEAM_0:1:8735405

Banned by: Ported Ban by D3A

Ban date, time & length: Perm

Admins ban reason (Message received when denied from joining the server): think it was just server detection

Explain why you were banned and why it was false (Go into detail! it helps us know what to look for in logs!):

Before I start this appeal I'd like to mention that I don't really remember all my relations with this server, infact I didn't even know I was banned until I tried joining and then memories kind of sunk in as I looked at the server title name. Anyways, according to some posts on my account and the message given when attempting to join the server I'm assuming my ban was due to "Attempting to crash the server". Honestly if you ask me it kind of seems like a... well... actually I don't really know what to say, I personally do not feel like I am capable of such actions nor would I care to do so. But again this was some time ago, how long ago I do not know but I could surely tell you that something like this would never occur from me presently. One thing I will say is that when I was somewhat younger I did tend to do careless things for any sort of reason, but usually antagonizing or malicous reasons were not of that case. So to really conclude this, I don't want this to be very time consuming just straight to the point with one hundred percent honesty, I apologize for my past actions (which I find hard to believe) and surely it would never happen again if my ban were to be appealed. This is something that isn't that deep to me so obviously if you find it fitting to keep my ban where it stands and not to remove it I will not be hurt. I do understand servers need to keep their reputations and letting old offenders in because they are sorry doesn't look very well, but it would appreciated if you were appeal my ban and let me come back.

Thankyou for taking this into consideration.

Evidence (If none, your case might turn up denied):

Can't really be sure I believe at most I could've been building excessively and got banned, not sure its surely been a while and i guess this was a system ban from what I got ingame from the message

Screenshot (4).png

2 minutes ago, butter said:

Please Follow the Format Located Here:

Wow you replied quick lol, I was trying to edit and fix the format but evidence isn't really applicable to this situation. I'm Assuming from the server message that D3A is the server system and leads me to believe I was banned by the system maybe detecting excessing block building or so what.

Again I can't really remember, you could try checking logs for my steam ID to see any past actions, thats really the only thing I could suggest to you. That's what I would do atleast as a admin or moderator.

NOTE: JUST SOMETHING TO CONSIDER WHILE EVALUATING THIS APPEAL, MY BAN TOOK PLACE OVER A YEAR AGO OR SO. THIS SURELY IS NOT A RECENT NOR CLOSE TO RECENT SITUATION. (Hence the reason I do not have very much information about the matter)

19 hours ago, Braeden said:

Seems a bit fishy as I know who you are and I kinda remember this happening? Who knows if it was a real and valid reason you were banned for you can always purchase a unban on the store.

yk me?

Archived