• -Support : (

Your Username:

A: TTV NoSniperFRL (Goes by Sniper)

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:143426456

Your Discord Name and #:

A: xXsniper_eliteXx#7538

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Jailed once...it was a big misunderstanding, I let my little brother play and I told him SPECIFICALLY NOT TO SHOOT PEOPLE...he said "okay!"...5 mins later I walk in, he was in a admin sit     ._. 

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 1 week 4.5 day (about 250 hours)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: none, but I gladly hope that changes today!!

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: To start, I have been on the server as much as I can to be familiar with the rules again. Not just get familiar with the rules but to get familiar with the new players and staff that have recently joined the server. Being that I'm 14, I am mature and understand the responsibility and authority associated with the Admin position. I think I should be accepted because I can solve complex problems and deal with them calmly/kindly. I know not to argue with anyone including the players of the server. Yes it might seem that I am toxic/mingy but I only do that to be funny. While being staff I will not have any mingy/toxic tendencies, even if I am joking. I will be kind to players so they have a welcoming visit. Another reason I know I should be accepted is because I have a lot of experience in RDM/RDA/RDK/FAILRP...etc situations. Therefore I know how to handle these problems in a mature and calm manner. I am also very experienced in the server and the whole game in general, I have roughly over 1000 hours in the game. I appreciate you taking your time and reading this long application, THANK YOU!!!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 3 - 4 hours 5 times a week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes I am...very

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am very aware...but i am okay with that because I think staffing would be really fun.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have read the TOS

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: I am an Exhibitionist 

+Support
Writing this, I was originally going to -Support, but changed my mind.

Negatives

Yes it might seem that I am toxic/mingy but I only do that to be funny. While being staff I will not have any mingy/toxic tendencies, even if I am joking. I will be kind to players so they have a welcoming visit.

- This is a big problem. That's like a prison inmate saying "I may have committed crimes before, and continue to do so, but if you let me out, I swear I won't anymore!
- You haven't been nearly as active as you used to be, or at least I haven't seen you at all. 
- You aren't involved in the community other than your applications. It's going to be very difficult to have name recognition if you only stick to in-game.

Positives

- You are committed to applying. You've tracked your application every week (except for a miscalculation one week 😉), and I have to say, your perseverance is kinda admirable.
- You have a substantial amount of hours.
- Very positive person with me and Thrill.

- I have never once had a sit involving you.
- Very friendly with a newcomer friend of mine. 

On 10/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, BabySwayy said:

-Support

+Support
-Good Hours
-Good Guy

-Support
Haven't seen you on a lot recently
Not active on Forums/Discord

Asking people to go onto his staff app

Proof? Plus i have no idea why i would go around asking people to go on my staff app when i already learned that lesson the week before last...i am not guilty until proven guilty

Yeah no problem, uploading now

Edit: Here you go (This is not meant to be retaliation, he had asked for the proof.)

Edit 2: Please don't try to bribe me with in game money, changing a vote on my post, or to completely take down your post again. I can't stress this enough that this video was not for revenge, it was just because I had became aware of him doing this previously.

• Worlld locked this topic

Archived