Sheepers Re-Apply

Should Sheeper Become An Admin?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sheeper Become An Admin?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

If needed message me on Discord and I will give you my emergency Email.

Your Username:

A: Spoopy Sheeper (But after October is over it will go back to Sheeper.

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:71624279

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Sheeper~~<3#0001

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, when I first joined Exhibition Dark RP I kidnapped people and didn't understand cool downs.

Your Age:

A: 13

Your Timezone:

A: Mountain Daylight Time

Time Played:

A: Over 4 weeks now.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted to the staff team because I am on almost every day from around 3:00 PM MDT to 9:00 PM MDT. Most of the time I stay on a lot longer than that.

I might be 13, but I am quite mature for my age. Most admins on the server currently don't really take pride in their work. Currently as I'm typing this

there are people mass RDMing, and one admin that I will not say their name, just watched from spawn and didn't do anything. I plan to instead of just watching, to help the server and people in need

of assistance for cases such as RDM. I am calm in most situations and like to have fun every now and then. I would like to help this server due to the lack of staff on currently, and most of the time

when staff are on they are either AFK, or just un-boxing a large amount of crates, not taking sits. If I become staff on this server, I plan to help as many people as possible by being ready to

take sits from people who need help.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 3:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time to around 9:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time, sometimes and most often later than that.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am and are prepared to make that sacrifice.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes I have.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

Though i am chill with you, i don't believe you are fit for the staff team.  Btw don't randomly press enter in your paragraph to make it loo long, here's how it actually looks 

I believe I should be accepted to the staff team because I am on almost every day from around 3:00 PM MDT to 9:00 PM MDT. Most of the time I stay on a lot longer than that. I might be 13, but I am quite mature for my age. Most admins on the server currently don't really take pride in their work. Currently as I'm typing this there are people mass RDMing, and one admin that I will not say their name, just watched from spawn and didn't do anything. I plan to instead of just watching, to help the server and people in need of assistance for cases such as RDM. I am calm in most situations and like to have fun every now and then. I would like to help this server due to the lack of staff on currently, and most of the time when staff are on they are either AFK, or just un-boxing a large amount of crates, not taking sits. If I become staff on this server, I plan to help as many people as possible by being ready to
take sits from people who need help.

Here's how you have it

9 minutes ago, CanadianSheep said:

I believe I should be accepted to the staff team because I am on almost every day from around 3:00 PM MDT to 9:00 PM MDT. Most of the time I stay on a lot longer than that.

I might be 13, but I am quite mature for my age. Most admins on the server currently don't really take pride in their work. Currently as I'm typing this

there are people mass RDMing, and one admin that I will not say their name, just watched from spawn and didn't do anything. I plan to instead of just watching, to help the server and people in need

of assistance for cases such as RDM. I am calm in most situations and like to have fun every now and then. I would like to help this server due to the lack of staff on currently, and most of the time

when staff are on they are either AFK, or just un-boxing a large amount of crates, not taking sits. If I become staff on this server, I plan to help as many people as possible by being ready to

Makes it look longer than it is lol

Also just became active again, hardly see you on forums and in discord

Anyway, i'm sorry but its a -support from me 

So basically, Improve your activity and mature a bit more

-Support
-
Your biggest point is admins just "watching", but that is all we are allowed to do until you call a sit about it. 
- You're very inactive on forums, and before 9/04/19, you didn't talk in the discord for 2 months.
- You barely explained how you will "help" the server in your paragraph outside of "admin afk me not"

Sorry little man but its a -Support for me. 

-NEVER seen in game except for today...and never seen you on forums or dis.

-you REALLY need to work on your maturity in your paragraph because throwing shade at staff isnt really going to get you any where and its not proving maturity.

-I love you man and your AMAZING but i dont think your a good fit for the position - improve a bit more.

Get more involved with the community and STRIVE to help people...that will prove your maturity and loyalty.

• Kudaa locked this topic

Archived