XButterD Staff Report

Anal Anihilator

Your in-game name: Anal Anihilator

Staff members name:

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010: STEAM_0:0:444635290

Explain what happened: So I was just walking around and I noticed that he had my e2 which someone leaked, I just told him to get rid of it, after telling him I was going to fix my API, he dragged me into his own sit, I believe this is completely out of line.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

Personally I don't know both sides yet, but from what I can see is that you changed the API and XButterD going into adminmode and taking you away.
From what I see so far this is unacceptable as he is using his powers to drag you somewhere without any reason, stating "We about to settle this"

If you wanted to get the e2 and use it you should have just pm him this was it was private. I don't know what the goal of it was if it was to scare Anal or what but either way this seems out of line.

+ Support from Me
Will stay @ +support until further evidence proving else.

listen XButterD i like you as a staff member you just cant do this stuff use this as a lesson okay only reason you should be going into staff mode is if there is an actual sit as of here there is no sit you where probably just frustrated but at these times you just go run around or take other sits im sorry buts its a +support do better next time in a situation like this dont just take him somewhere when there was no sit.

Yeah, so a +support from me, I have recalled multiple occasions of him abusing, someone even said he has “hacks” I don’t know about this and I’m not gonna let this bias me, however he does abuse. If what Anal is saying is true then @butter should probably be talked to, but I’ll wait to hear from him. Until then it’s a +support.

To begin with, I did not drag you into a sit, if i dragged you into a sit i wouldve brought you into admin land. I brought you to the roof because i simply wanted to talk to you in private. What was said on the roof is located here:

XbutterD:" you have a nice E2 there is no point to waiste it."

Anal Anihilator: " I dont care what you have to say, fuck off." 

I later messaged you on discord to buy it from you which you then said Ok. Then after that conversation I left you alone as I saw you were not in the mood to talk about it anymore. I can see how this does look bad on my part and I am sorry if you took this the wrong way, all I wanted to do was talk. 

• Worlld locked this topic

Archived