bubbles no mic kicking without a proper reason

HATSON321

Your in-game name: hatson321

Staff members name: BUBBLES NO MIC

Staff member SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160430249

steami64: 76561198281126227

Explain what happened: so basically i had built a freeze ray arena in town square which doesnt bother anyone and someone had made a sit about it so bubbles took it and brought me to the arena saying remove it and first off he never brought the player who mad the sit in the first place which he is REQUIRED too second off the guy who made the sit was afk and i had asked bubbles to bring the guy who made this sit to us and he was refusing to do so which is unacceptable the player who makes the sit must be there especially when it coms to another players props. then bubbles procedes to tell me to remove the props or switch to hobo so i switched to hobo but then he says i must remove the freeze ray arena because its "too big" and if i recall hobos make knife arenas all the damned time that are way bigger and that get in the way but dont get told to remove the arena so hence fourth he unrightfully kicked me without proper reasoning the npc could be accessed and the person who mad the sit was afk nor would bubbles bring him to the sit like he was supposed to.

Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/499477021 (sadly the video isnt of the hole incident because i had to start it late due to software updates but this is enough proof)

A guy with the name of Aspinal made a sit saying that he was stuck inside your "base"
At first you were not a hobo, so you could not have it. You then switched, however you possibly did not know that you may not have large structures. Stated in the !motd
There was no sit about it being to large, but I took it apun myself to tell you that as it is in the rules and I am here to enforce them.

MOTD RULE: You may not own property. You may not have large structures. You must build a small shack on the side of the road.

I have yet to see a rule stating you are allowed to have a large structures as a hobo.

You went around you "shack" for 5 minutes welding. I then go on to ask you to remove it one last time before then kicking you for having a large "shack" (failure to remove)

Here is the video of the entire sit: ( I would like to say sorry ahead of time for the low quality as my pc in not the greatest )

5 minutes ago, Braeden said:

A guy with the name of Aspinal made a sit saying that he was stuck inside your "base"
At first you were not a hobo, so you could not have it. You then switched, however you possibly did not know that you may not have large structures. Stated in the !motd
There was no sit about it being to large, but I took it apun myself to tell you that as it is in the rules and I am here to enforce them.

MOTD RULE: You may not own property. You may not have large structures. You must build a small shack on the side of the road.

I have yet to see a rule stating you are allowed to have a large structures as a hobo.

You went around you "shack" for 5 minutes welding. I then go on to ask you to remove it one last time before then kicking you for having a large "shack" (failure to remove)

Here is the video of the entire sit: ( I would like to say sorry ahead of time for the low quality as my pc in not the greatest )

all i will say @Braeden is that i asked you to bring the guy there and you refused to do so and my friend found the guy afk and you still wouldnt bring him first off this arena was allowing access to the npc there was nothing in the way secondly you had no right to kick as this sit had been made invalid since first idk who the guy is and if he was really who you said he was and i wasnt given a reason for him wanting to make the report in order for you to kick me i must be either blocking something that must absolutely be accessible which the only thing would be the npc which was accessible by anyone that needed it there have been much bigger knifing arenas that were blocking the street but they dont get forced to remove them or get kicked unlike what you have done

2 minutes ago, HATSON321 said:

all i will say @Braeden is that i asked you to bring the guy there and you refused to do so and my friend found the guy afk and you still wouldnt bring him first off this arena was allowing access to the npc there was nothing in the way secondly you had no right to kick as this sit had been made invalid since first idk who the guy is and if he was really who you said he was and i wasnt given a reason for him wanting to make the report in order for you to kick me i must be either blocking something that must absolutely be accessible which the only thing would be the npc which was accessible by anyone that needed it there have been much bigger knifing arenas that were blocking the street but they dont get forced to remove them or get kicked unlike what you have done

I didnt bring him as he was not apart of the giant base. He was stuck in the base and that was it. The base problem was with me and only me as you were breaking a rule.

56 minutes ago, Braeden said:

I didnt bring him as he was not apart of the giant base. He was stuck in the base and that was it. The base problem was with me and only me as you were breaking a rule.

I was not breaking any rule for your information and if he was stuck in it you never said anything about someone getting trapped inside therefore you should have said something and whoever made the sit should have been brought regardless due to them being the reason the report was made. And another thing if you would have informed me that he was stuck that problem would have been resolved by me adding  the buttons on the inside which I must have removed with the z key so yeah and we have had people joining in the arena that actually enjoyed it till the little guy got stuck xD cause the buttons got removed and he called you then you make claims that my freeze arena that players are enjoying is against the rules which no rule states arenas are not allowed. I’ll admit it was my fault he got stuck but that would have been handled simply if you would’ve informed me of that

Just now, HATSON321 said:

I was not breaking any rule for your information and if he was stuck in it you never said anything about someone getting trapped inside therefore you should have said something and whoever made the sit should have been brought regardless due to them being the reason the report was made. And another thing if you would have informed me that he was stuck that problem would have been resolved by me adding  the buttons on the inside which I must have removed with the z key so yeah and we have had people joining in the arena that actually enjoyed it till the little guy got stuck xD cause the buttons got removed and he called you then you make claims that my freeze arena that players are enjoying is against the rules which no rule states arenas are not allowed. I’ll admit it was my fault he got stuck but that would have been handled simply if you would’ve informed me of that

The issue was not of the fact he got stuck but the fact the base was to big to begin with. I am done replying as I have stated my point.

@Braeden hey I’m sorry about all this bs I did this morning I was under the influence of a new medication (which I won’t be taking no more)and I went haywire so hope there’s no hard feelings and once again I’m sorry about all this tbh I don’t remember half of this lmao I’ll be closing the forum post once i figure out how

• Worlld locked this topic

Archived