7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be on the team?

Your Username:

A:Gekyume OWO

STEAM_0:1:508610966

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Cool Beans#1646

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes I have and it was for a mishap in which i was going back to a raid which i was unaware of and i got banned for about 7 counts of NLR. I was also banned on MBRP but i cannot recall as to why i was banned.

Your Age:

A:15

Your Timezone:

A:Pacific Daylight Time

Time Played:

A:70 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I Was an admin on my friends Minecraft server once and a discord server but it was chaotic because almost everyone had admin.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I believe i should be accepted to the staff team for one reason that really pushed me to make this staff application, its the main reason being that i want to see this server flourish with players but sadly that cannot be done when the staff is not on during the hours where most of the hectic things happen which are during the nightly hours of the server. I believe that me and all the other staff, can bring into picture, what ExhibitionRP is actually about. We can stop the rdmers together and help the other players enjoy themselves while also being able to ask for help whenever it is needed because an amazing staff team never quits. I know that accepting me may not SEEM like the best idea because i may be a bit foolish at times but rest assured that when the times comes, i get down to business and cut the crap so no one can distract me from my main goal of being a good admin. All these reasons and more are why i believe accepting me will be a great thing for the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: From 5:00 PM to 12:AM

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am very aware of the rules. i think.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes I am aware

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:I have but i am not very familiar with them.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:User

• Worlld locked this topic

Archived