Neg's Staff App V2

Neg

should be staff?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted as a staff member?

• Yes
    • No :C

Your Username:

A: Neg

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:119608945

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Neg#1923

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I received a 5 day ban for running into a crowd consisting of lots of people and shooting my Thundergun. I've also been jailed multiple times throughout my time on
Exhibition RP Servers mostly for RDM. I've recently been perma-banned for "releasing my friend's phone number in OOC Chat." 

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 991 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Staffed on Exhibition DarkRP for approximately 3 months and accumulated 650+ sits before resigning due to person issues.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: have been playing DarkRP a lot recently and I'm starting to enjoy it as much as I did when I first started playing DarkRP, but recently there's been lots of minges online and ruining my and others' roleplay experiences, and I want to help combat against that. I also find that when I call a sit it usually takes an approximate of 1 - 3 minutes before it gets taken due to the lack luster amount of staff and I want to help. I have experience in staffing and I'd say I was a pretty great staff member when I was actively staffing. Now I am going to say this now before you minus support me for being a minge, I will admit that I am a minge( to some extent) whilst in RP but not when it comes to staffing. I take staffing seriously and get the job done well. I can also devote myself to staffing, I enjoy role-playing but at this point its just placing printers and earning money. I've done that many times already before, I want something new and staffing helps experience something new. Nearly every sit I take is different from the last and its enjoyable time to time. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Nearly everyday, but to be more specific at least 4 - 6 days each week.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: YES!

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+/- Support 

-Was banned for ARDM back in early June. 

- Was Good ex staff (640 sits/ Moderator) 

- Was perma banned for doxing me ( This ban wouldn’t been lower{4-5 weeks}, although due to ban wipe happening it was just made perma) 

-Always has been somewhat of a minge in rp although as he said. He is not minge whilst staffing.

- Although you were banned for doxxing me. Personally I forgive you and I don’t want anyone to hold it against you. You were good staff. And it was fun to have another Mexican on the staff team. 

GOOD LUCK!

Archived