This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

sarkin15

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:139813173 

Your Discord Name and #:

sarkin15#1405

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

yes i have been punished on exhibitionrp, i have rdmed and nlred a little but only got jailed and i havent done anything serious enough to get banned, but even though i have been punished i have learnt from my mistake and i have stopped since.

your age:

14 turning 15 this year ( birth day: december 2nd 2004)

Your Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time

Time Played:

4 days (96 hours)

Staffing Experience:

i have owner a minecraft server in the past. even though it's a different game, i have experience and i know how to do things as staff. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team?

i think i should be accepted because i have lots of experience as staff (as said on the previous question) and being staff would grow my connection with the community, the server has kinda been crazy because of rdmers, hackers, cheaters and rule breakers, so i think ExhibitionRP needs another staff member to fill in the staff team.

i think i would be very capable for this job because i am very mature when it comes to helping someone out .

i would be happy to help people out when needed.

ExhibitionRP servers are my favourite gmod servers and i would love for it to be a place clean of rule breakers.

How often can you be on the server?:

i can be on from 7pm to 9pm on week days, i can be on all day during weekends.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

yes i am very familiar with the rules, i have followed them for awhile now

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

yes i am aware, but i think its worth it to keep the community clean of hackers or cheaters.

What rank are you on the server?

i have VIP rank

-Support

Application seems too bland. Also looks like it was written in 5 minutes, with no proper capitalization or punctuation. Look at some other apps, a good staff app should be about a good 1-2 paragraphs long with proper reasoning, reflection and a hook, something that puts you over other applicants. 

Archived