Sheepers Re-Apply

CanadianSheep

Should Sheeper Become A Staff Member?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sheeper Become A Staff Member?

Your Username:

A: Sheeper

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:71624279

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Sheeper#0001

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, first few weeks on the server I didn't understand cooldowns and was banned because I kidnapped 12 people.

Your Age:

A: 13

Your Timezone:

A: Mountain Standard Time

Time Played:

A: Over Four Weeks (Can't Find Exact Amount.)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Discord Servers and such.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel I should be accepted to the staff team due to how often I am on the server, I am on almost every day unless I have real life stuff to do.

I am quite responsible even for my age, and now I am trying to play more often on this server, because I have nothing better to do,

I understand this servers staff system is a bit messed up right now, because some staff haven't re-read the rules in a while,

If I became a S.I.T I would try to read the rules every time I can't remember them by heart. If needed I would use things to

remind me of the rules. I am quite calm in almost all situations, but if I need to talk over people and tell them to shut up and such

I am willing to do that. I am prepared to deal with the people of Exhibition DarkRP, and I believe I can handle all of the toxicity.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on almost every day, normally around 4:00PM MST - 9:00PM MST, other days I might only get on at 5:00PM MST.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am, and I am currently testing myself on them when I have spare time.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am, and I am willing to make that commitment.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

+Support

- Decent amount of server time

Neutral

- Application is hard to read and needs improvement

- Paragraph could be improved

- Forum and Discord activity

-Support

- Banned for Mass RDK

- Seems to hold a bad reputation within the community, needs improvement

Overall I'm going to have to go with a -Support. Your reputation with the community seems to be damaged and activity on forums and discord could do with some improvement. You have also been banned for Mass RDK which I feel is a simple rule to understand, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Your application could also use some work, both grammatically and the way that it is formatted, so others do not have a hard time reading it (or at least I did).

• Worlld locked this topic

Archived