A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: Central

Time Played:

A: 70 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None experience

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Because i want to be the admin that every respects, because every admin i find has no respect for other and go afk, or dont respond to tickets

How often can you be on the server?:

A: On weekdays 3:00-10:00/12:00

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes i do, because if i didnt then i wouldnt be answering tickets and ill end up being the admin noone likes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yea

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User 

+Support

- Decent playtime

Neutral

- Grammer mistakes

- Not sure who you are

-Support

- Little or no activity on forums and discord

- Failed to follow application TOS

Overall, I'm going to have to go with a -Support. Not only did you fail to follow the TOS for applying for staff, but you have little activity as very little of the community recognizes you. I recommend you get yourself known within the community on discord and the forums as well as in-game. The grammar used in your application is low level and needs severe improvement as it is expected that staff have basic knowledge of the English language and it's grammar.

- SUPPORT

-Paragraph is 1 sentence, looks like he did it in 10 seconds, not even a period at the end.

- dissing all staff

- Seems like a minge to some players 

- Breaks TOS

If you want my vote you would have to show me you can be mature, not mingy to other players, as well as show me you really would like to become staff. writing less than a sentence saying all the staff are lazy and have no respect does not make you being a better person. If you are going to become a staff member you will have to learn how to deal with the rest of the staff team and respect them as much as they respect you. Dissing them will only cause you to look back and extremely unprofessional. Anyway, hope you take note to everyone who is not supporting your staff app and instead of criticizing them take note to it and use it to better yourself. Good luck

Archived