• no

Your Username:

A: Steam: Herminator_2121 rp name: Herm

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A:STEAM_1:1:427735781

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Erotic_Herm#1354

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: one time that i can remember for RDM but he passed our KOS line then ran back

Your Age:

A:13

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 134:46:49

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: i have been staff on defcons purge rp about a year ago for about a month and a half until there was a ddosing problem so the server stopped running

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I have been staff on other servers i wait until i hear both sides of the story always and never be biased for anyone. I think that i would be a good asset and help the server be a better place by getting rid of people that intend to ruin the server or that cheat. I play a lot and i am always open to help out at anything that is needed. I know a lot of the commands because of being staff previously. i am a friendly person. i enjoy helping helping so i would take lots of time to help new players or old players and help out people if someone breaks a rule. I have made a lot of friends on the server and brought multiple friends on the server. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I am on the server as much as i can be normally at least 4 to 5 days a week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: i have read over them 2 time and will read again after this

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes i have been staff on servers i used to take all the sits about 200 to 300 per night because i enjoyed helping

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes i have read it twice

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: E2 (probably exhibitionist after christmas i think im going to buy it)

wtf is even that 

app is bad

no forum/discord activity

You are a minge

you are saying in your staff app that you know the rules but you were arguing for 5 mins in a sit with me and the admin because I killed you while you were ON MY PROPERTY. Lying on his staff app is really not a good thing. You should already know that you do not need any kos sign to kill someone when they are standing on your property smh

Big -Support. 

HUGE -Support

A big minge

Not fit for staff

I am saying this because u like to go around and harass people. For example, I was afk on my bench and then u kidnap me without advert. Then call as sit on something that was the game not me. ;)

ARGUE ON STAFF APP! 

Archived