1. 1. Approval/Dissaproval Of App

Your Username:

A: HellHound

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:181090970

Your Discord Name and #:

A: HellHound#6795

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: It was a long time ago I think it was when I first started playing I Failrped Or something. But undeniably yes I have been punished.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: GMT+2 Winter   and GMT+3 summer

Time Played:

A: 4 days straight.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:  I am extremely familiar with basic DARKRP rules and commands with UXL (Ulib)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should as I have the capability to keep this server on its regulations at all times especially since I always have time making staff duty 24/7. I have complete loyability to the staff team even now as a standard user. I am don't give mercy I follow the servers rules and I can and will make sure that this server is PURE RP and clear as much as possible from rule breakers for an amazing experience I am willing to let everyone go through. I don't care about my satisfaction and I believe and I know I have the capability to deal with situations calmly and correctly not making a mistake.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Quite alot 7:00 AM 12:00 PM

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very Much I dont accept " Oh but he did this and he did that" I am able to spot out multiple errors in someone's wrongdoing of FailRP

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I have had my time and the staff team make my experience better so I will make it go the same for all members of the server and I am willing to give up all my time for monitoring rulebreakers,incidents etc.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: As much as I have been on this server I am a user.

Couple things to say lol

2 hours ago, HellHound said:

commands with UXL

I think this means ulx? But it’s a good thing exhibition doesn’t use ulx.

loyability

Loyability? Lol

I am don't give mercy I follow the servers rules and I can and will make sure that this server is PURE RP

Dont get me wrong, being tough is a good thing for staff. But it’s not always needed, and if you’ve ever played DRP you should probably know it’s a shit show and has never been ‘pure rp,’ because that’s just not what drp is.

You should work on your application and say more of what you can do as a staff. You’ve said nothing about your ability to be able to keep calm in situations where people who act like 5 years are yelling at you constantly. Because that’s basically what staffing is

8 hours ago, Braeden said:

-Support
Over all, Become more involved..
(Seems to of just started playing, Haven't seen ingame, Little to no discord/forums activity)

Make this your signature, don't just keep uploading it to every post you make. If you need help with this pm on discord. don't reply to this.

Thank you for telling me 

+Support

- None

Neutral

- Might meet time requirement, user did not state exact hours.

- Low forums and discord activity

-Support

- I do not know who you are

- Application needs to be re-written as it is very poorly made.

Overall I'm going to go with a -Support. I recommend that you get yourself better known within the community and increase your activity. If you do plan to apply again put more effort in you application as that will greatly help you seem more professional, which is something that we look for in staff members.

Archived