Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A:ChillBeanz

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_1:0:187257642

Your Discord Name and #:

A:ChillBeanz#1863

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes but once i believe for an rdm which was by accident and was a long time ago

Your Age:

A:17

Your Timezone:

A GBT (UK)

Time Played:

A: 70 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have had a lot of experience staffing servers and running my own server which taught me a lot of how to manage servers and staff them. my server i had was called ElifeRP which went well for 5 - 6 months but had to close it down due to lack of staff and more to the fact that i didn't have time to run it due to school. So with my experience i went to go work with other servers, my first one was a server called ViceCityRP which i was with for 4 -5 months but left due to there was literally barley any players to watch over and guide. I then moved on to my longest server i have staffed called Civiant Gaming which i got to be the Head Admin of which taught me a lot of how to mange admins below me and teach them ways to make things easier, i was on that server for 7 - 8 months but left due to corrupt owners who were money snatchers and didn't care about the players and staff but we wont go into that ;). From then i joined this server and would love to be apart of the team and hopefully bring some tips and advice to future admins

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I would say my experience but experience doesn't mean that you are the one. I believe my experience to be a bonus to my staff application and to let you all know that it will be quick for me to adjust with the server but i think the main reason i should be picked is to how i deal with a lot of situations, form a lot of sits i have done in the past i tend for them not to drag on and to try and find the quickest and efficient way of dealing with it. I always in any sit get two sides of the story to make it fair to each players in the wrong or not. I am a very chill and easy going guy and i am always open to criticism and advice

A thing that has come to my concern if that i come on at a different time to when a lot of you guys are due to me being in the UK, there are still quiet a lot of players on but there are a lot of times where there will be mingers, rdmers, etc, but there are no admins on to deal with it which i understand due to the different time zone, so i tend to focus more on that time of the server because there are times where there will be players not following the rules and there is no one to stop them, so i think it will help the server out a lot and allow the rest of the players enjoy there time on the server instead of being rdmed all the time, so i think of that as one of the main reasons:)

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on all day 3-5 days a week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:yes but i intend to staff more than roleplay

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist 

Thank you for your time!

+support

-staffing experience

-decent paragraph

-timezone

+/- support 

- hours

- support

- activity

- recent punishments and there has been evidence of you propblocking recently

Overall just improve your activity and get well known around the community, i think you have a chance if you stay punishment free and keep up activity

Ok let me get this started, let me get my keyboard in a nice place. Ok right here. Alright, lets DIVE RIGHT IN

+SUPPORT

-He is a no life like me so he can be on all the time

-SUPPORT

-who in the world are you?

-you don't RDM someone on accident

-reports of prop block so uh MINGE ALERT

-you joined the community making your only focus being staff? Sounds like you want power, and I will take B4 for power trip

-you have a discord account? Never in my life seen you say a word on any of the discord servers

-if you can be on all day why do you only have 70 hours? Be online all day for a week, get hours, get known and apply for staff

overall imma say...-SUPPORT

+support 

-good app

-support 

-haven't seen you In game (probably time zone or I'm dumb) 

-litteraly a credible report of you prop blocking is on the forum rn 

-zero discord activity 

-not that many hours 

Overall that's a -support from me chief Increase your activity and have a long think about your minging

Archived