This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: crack cocaine

Your SteamID:

A: smaxi pad

Your Discord Name and #:

A: imma bot#3665

Have you ever been punished on Exhibition RP? If so, why?:

A: Yes I was told by an admin that i was not aloud to be a hobo with a house but i had a house they pulled me and talked to me but i never actually got in trouble.

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A:  Eastern Standard Time

Time Played:

A: 73 hours 23 minutes 30 seconds that is my best approximation of time I've played.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I am a very dedicated player that learns from their mistakes. I like having fun on the server while following the rules. I would dedicate myself to being an admin on mbrp and abide by the rules at all times. and make sure that everyone else is too. I will try to make mbrp as fun as possible for me and the other people playing. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I am usually on mbrp through 4-6 on weekdays and i'm usually on mbrp through 1pm-4pm and 6pm-12am. that if i don't have something going on with family or school which i don't usually.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am pretty familiar with the rules but I probably could learn more but they are always updating.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:  yes but I am okay with that i will be making the server better for the people to play.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I am a exhibitionist

Archived