Vibe Lord doppio Abuse of Power

Skriz

Your in-game name: GangRapistKingSavage

Staff members name: Vibe Lord doppio

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010: STEAM_0:1:161224372

Explain what happened: So I was relaxing in my base, watching videos and refueling BTC servers when I noticed I was being raided. Vibe lord proceed to legitimately get past our first door + fading door, then he got stuck on the second fading door. He couldn't figure out where to go after cracking the lock, so he decided to skip sitting me and asking for an explanation, and instead decided he would go right into admin mode, bypass my doors, and then kill me, while still in admin mode. After screaming at him in voice, asking what the fuck he thought he was doing, he pulled me back and told me my base isn't raidable. I proceeded to show him just how easily you can get through the door, to which he had no real response. After showing him he was in the wrong, I assumed it would've ended with an apology, but instead he doubled down, proceeding to raid my BTC servers AND destroy them. Now, considering he obviously still believes my base is not legit (I've been reported before and staff have OK'd the base, it's literally a copy too), wouldn't he tell me to fix it? He HAS to tell me to fix it! If it's not fair for him, I need to fix it right?? Nothing. He just left and carried on with his business. This obviously means the base is in fact legit, and his actions were entirely against the rules and highly disrespectful. I firmly believe he should be stripped of his rank, as I've seen tons of false bans/punishments/etc issued by Vibe Lord and he clearly hasn't gotten the memo. Absolutely ridiculous. Staff are meant to protect the server population, not bully and abuse them with their powers.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!) I don't have any video evidence, but I do have photos of the base as well as a photo of the console for referencing in the logs. The incident occurred between 10:04 and 10:10PM EST. 

destroyed.png

backdoor.png

middoorback.png

middoorfront.png

frontdoor.png

console.png

You're base is considered a fail base under base rule #28 which is this 305414937_rule28.png.43d3f13512fed72ec96fd71a61e01e5e.png

You're 2nd fading door isn't an obvious entrance there is no visible way to lock pick the door and when you Crack the key pad there is no visible way to progress deeper into the base you're entrance isn't obvious and since I'm an admin I did my job to check if the base was propblock and I entered admin mode to check out if it was or not you unlocked your 3rd fading and started shooting me so I shot back and then you started disrespecting me. I understand we have our differences but I was just doing my job. 

P.s Wrong section b

10 minutes ago, goober16615 said:

You're base is considered a fail base under base rule #28 which is this 305414937_rule28.png.43d3f13512fed72ec96fd71a61e01e5e.png

You're 2nd fading door isn't an obvious entrance there is no visible way to lock pick the door and when you Crack the key pad there is no visible way to progress deeper into the base you're entrance isn't obvious and since I'm an admin I did my job to check if the base was propblock and I entered admin mode to check out if it was or not you unlocked your 3rd fading and started shooting me so I shot back and then you started disrespecting me. I understand we have our differences but I was just doing my job. 

You're straight up lying now. The rule specifically says **entrance**. You say you couldn't lock pick the door? Also a lie. You lock picked to get inside in the first place, try again. Second door doesn't have a physical door, so you can't even lock pick, try again. You say I started shooting you? Also a lie. Show me the damage logs, oh wait, you can't, because I didn't fire a single shot. You didn't do a single thing in admin mode besides knock down the doors and kill me. You didn't check ANYTHING. From the time you failed to get through the second door to the time you killed me in admin mode, couldn't of been more than 10 seconds. Please explain what you "checked" in admin mode besides the amount of bitcoin in my servers. 

Regardless of ALL those lies you just told, we still have the biggest one. You say my base wasn't legit, yet you didn't give me a warning to fix it, you didn't take me into a sit and tell me to fix it, you didn't jail me for having a "fail base", you didn't ban me for having a "fail base". You didn't do ANYTHING except for kill me and destroy my shit. So even if you're right, which you're not, based on the evidence, you literally only did anything for YOURSELF. What if someone else raids me now? They're gonna have the same "issues" as you, yet you didn't tell me to fix it, so what do they do? You're full of shit and it's very obvious. 

I'll remind you once more, let me get that console of me shooting you, I'll wait. 

Edit:: You say "wrong section".. Lol? This is a staff report in the STAFF REPORTS subforum. Try again.

1 minute ago, Skriz said:

You're straight up lying now. The rule specifically says **entrance**. You say you couldn't lock pick the door? Also a lie. You lock picked to get inside in the first place, try again. Second door doesn't have a physical door, so you can't even lock pick, try again. You say I started shooting you? Also a lie. Show me the damage logs, oh wait, you can't, because I didn't fire a single shot. You didn't do a single thing in admin mode besides knock down the doors and kill me. You didn't check ANYTHING. From the time you failed to get through the second door to the time you killed me in admin mode, couldn't of been more than 10 seconds. Please explain what you "checked" in admin mode besides the amount of bitcoin in my servers. 

Regardless of ALL those lies you just told, we still have the biggest one. You say my base wasn't legit, yet you didn't give me a warning to fix it, you didn't take me into a sit and tell me to fix it, you didn't jail me for having a "fail base", you didn't ban me for having a "fail base". You didn't do ANYTHING except for kill me and destroy my shit. So even if you're right, which you're not, based on the evidence, you literally only did anything for YOURSELF. What if someone else raids me now? They're gonna have the same "issues" as you, yet you didn't tell me to fix it, so what do they do? You're full of shit and it's very obvious. 

I'll remind you once more, let me get that console of me shooting you, I'll wait. 

You quoted in your first post that I returned you to your base after killing you before destroying and raiding anything to discuss but you were not ready for a discussion since you were just yelling at me for abuse. I returned you and continued my raid If you simply had a civil discussion with me I could've explained to you rule 28 and how it applies to all entrances of any section of a base. I'm not having this thread turn into more arguments so that's my side of the story. I was simply trying to explain to you and you took it as an attack based on previous arguments we had. 

Just now, goober16615 said:

You quoted in your first post that I returned you to your base after killing you before destroying and raiding anything to discuss but you were not ready for a discussion since you were just yelling at me for abuse. I returned you and continued my raid If you simply had a civil discussion with me I could've explained to you rule 28 and how it applies to all entrances of any section of a base. I'm not having this thread turn into more arguments so that's my side of the story. I was simply trying to explain to you and you took it as an attack based on previous arguments we had. 

So you ignore all my points about you lying, very convenient. I'm still waiting for that console log of me shooting you by the way. You mention rule 28, yet the entrance to the base is not the wall you have an issue with? Are you kidding me right now? You say I was screaming at you, yet you brush over the fact that I showed you how the door works and told you another staff member has taken a look at the exact base and gave it the OK. Also very convenient how you ignore the biggest point, if the base was genuinely unfair, why didn't you give me a warning? Why didn't you tell me to fix it? Is it maybe because the base is fair..?

3 minutes ago, Skriz said:

So you ignore all my points about you lying, very convenient. I'm still waiting for that console log of me shooting you by the way. You mention rule 28, yet the entrance to the base is not the wall you have an issue with? Are you kidding me right now? You say I was screaming at you, yet you brush over the fact that I showed you how the door works and told you another staff member has taken a look at the exact base and gave it the OK. Also very convenient how you ignore the biggest point, if the base was genuinely unfair, why didn't you give me a warning? Why didn't you tell me to fix it? Is it maybe because the base is fair..?

If you're going down this road of obviously he's lying when you have a vac ban on your steam account and claiming that all of my bans have been unfair when only one of the 7 appeals has been accepted for unclear rules. This is my last reply I raided your base your base was breaking a rule so as a staff member I investigated halting the raid you then shot at me so I shot back. You then started disrespecting me so I brought you back to have a civil discussion and you denied my request doubling down that your base is completley fair and not breaking any rules. So I returned you and completed my raid. As I said before I simply wanted to discuss your base but you wouldn't have any of it. Also this 

Screenshot_20200212-230756_Discord.jpg

Just now, goober16615 said:

If you're going down this road of obviously he's lying when you have a vac ban on your steam account and claiming that all of my bans have been unfair when only one of the 7 appeals has been accepted for unclear rules. This is my last reply I raided your base your base was breaking a rule so as a staff member I investigated halting the raid you then shot at me so I shot back. You then started disrespecting me so I brought you back to have a civil discussion and you denied my request doubling down that your base is completley fair and not breaking any rules. So I returned you and completed my raid. As I said before I simply wanted to discuss your base but you wouldn't have any of it. Also this 

Screenshot_20200212-230756_Discord.jpg

Once again you lie. You say I shot you, so I'm no longer asking, I'm DEMANDING you provide proof of that. Show me the logs that say I shot you. Also, what does a 3 1/2 year old nfinite Warfare VAC ban for using cheat engine to give myself levels have to do with you being a liar? Or even GMOD in general? Changing the subject to cover for your lies are we?

A) You didn't investigate anything
B) You went into admin mode and killed me less than 15 seconds later, without provocation
C) There was zero discussion prior to you killing me, and I did NOT shoot AT ALL. 
D) You continue to claim my base is unfair, yet you didn't give me any warnings/jailtime/bans for it? Why is that?

3 minutes ago, Skriz said:

Once again you lie. You say I shot you, so I'm no longer asking, I'm DEMANDING you provide proof of that. Show me the logs that say I shot you. Also, what does a 3 1/2 year old nfinite Warfare VAC ban for using cheat engine to give myself levels have to do with you being a liar? Or even GMOD in general? Changing the subject to cover for your lies are we?

A) You didn't investigate anything
B) You went into admin mode and killed me less than 15 seconds later, without provocation
C) There was zero discussion prior to you killing me, and I did NOT shoot AT ALL. 
D) You continue to claim my base is unfair, yet you didn't give me any warnings/jailtime/bans for it? Why is that?

A. I did that's why I went into admin mode in the first place 

B. You opened your final fading door and shot at/on me while I was investigating 

C. If you shoot at me why would there be discussion? 

D. Tbh because I don't want to deal with you anymore and literraly the assistant manager of the server says that your base is unfair/a fail Base Also I tried to give you a warning but you kept saying that I was abusing so I don't think you would listen to me anyway and I didn't want to esacalte this ludicrous situation even more. 

4 minutes ago, goober16615 said:

A. I did that's why I went into admin mode in the first place 

B. You opened your final fading door and shot at/on me while I was investigating 

C. If you shoot at me why would there be discussion? 

D. Tbh because I don't want to deal with you anymorebnd literraly the assistant manager of the server says that your base is unfair/a fail Bae 

You keep saying I shot you, yet refuse to provide any sort of evidence. This invalidates your entire claim. You didn't investigate anything, you immediately killed me while in admin mode. Show me the logs of me shooting you!!! How are you a staff member and continue to blatantly lie?

Also, you say the reason I didn't get punished for my "unfair" base is because Robert said it was, yet your chat timestamps are an hour after the incident? So no, that's not why you didn't give any punishments, try again kid.

Archived