Club Penguin

SexDrugsAndViolence

• In-game name:FrogManJones
  • Playtime:240hours
  • Rank (User, VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist): Joe (user)
  • How often can you play?: 4/7 day of the week
  • Why do you think you should get accepted? because of this sexy picture Image result for club penguinTell us something about yourself:I like Club Penguin and its now a gang

21 hours ago, FrogManJones said:
  • In-game name:FrogManJones
  • Playtime:240hours
  • Rank (User, VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist): Joe (user)
  • How often can you play?: 4/7 day of the week
  • Why do you think you should get accepted? because of this sexy picture Image result for club penguinTell us something about yourself:I like Club Penguin and its now a gang

ACCEPTED

I like the picture! Other than that your app kinda sucks. Contact a council+ for an in-game invite.

In-game name: ArizonaTea

Playtime: 300+ Hours

Rank (User, VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist): VIP

How often can you play?: After This Corona Virus Stuff (like when we have school) Friday, Saturday, And Sunday while we are still stuck at home i can get on everyday maybe like 1 or 2 days i can't be on but thats all

Why do you think you should get accepted? because i have been in it before and i am not toxic anymore and i would make a great addition i have VIP witch means i can be a terriost and other jobs and help in raids and protect the base and help out anyway I can. I know alot of people hate me but i have changed this might turn up denied but if i could get a second chance i would greaty appreciate it and lately, MBRP is very boring because I am solo and i don't really have a place i belong to. and i really want to rejoin because i know that i can do better than i did last time. I hope you read this @SexDrugsAndViolence And let me rejoin. because i really love club penguin its the only gang that treats me right. and its fine if you don't let me rejoin because i still know that I somewhat belong to this gang. and @John Rocondo introduced me to this gang when some people were RDMing me and i met so many nice people and nobody is like really serious about this gang that why i like it, its just for fun. and John Rocondo have a thing if you know what i mean.

10 hours ago, ArizonaTea said:

In-game name: ArizonaTea

Playtime: 300+ Hours

Rank (User, VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist): VIP

How often can you play?: After This Corona Virus Stuff (like when we have school) Friday, Saturday, And Sunday while we are still stuck at home i can get on everyday maybe like 1 or 2 days i can't be on but thats all

Why do you think you should get accepted? because i have been in it before and i am not toxic anymore and i would make a great addition i have VIP witch means i can be a terriost and other jobs and help in raids and protect the base and help out anyway I can. I know alot of people hate me but i have changed this might turn up denied but if i could get a second chance i would greaty appreciate it and lately, MBRP is very boring because I am solo and i don't really have a place i belong to. and i really want to rejoin because i know that i can do better than i did last time. I hope you read this @SexDrugsAndViolence And let me rejoin. because i really love club penguin its the only gang that treats me right. and its fine if you don't let me rejoin because i still know that I somewhat belong to this gang. and @John Rocondo introduced me to this gang when some people were RDMing me and i met so many nice people and nobody is like really serious about this gang that why i like it, its just for fun. and John Rocondo have a thing if you know what i mean.

ACCEPTED

If I hear you scream one more time on Discord or not mute it when you talk in-game you will be permanently kicked from the gang. It's annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived