This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Walter Black

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:223168385

Your Discord Name and #:

A: GGhosTT, #7011

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I was punished I believe 3 weeks ago now for NLR. I was killed at my base and I went back and waited for him to come out, I didn't kill him I was just waiting but he was still frustrated I came back so I was jailed for 5 minutes.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A:  EST

Time Played:

A: 405 hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a mod on the Juicy Mexican Border server when it was still up.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted because I'm very good at communicating, reasoning and teaching people, I've already taught many people who are now doing well on the server how to get started and the main rules.  I'm already familiar with the rules and I'm a quick learner. When it comes to out of character I have never and never will lie to anyone and I can always be trusted to tell the truth and get straight to the point. When someone does something wrong I will not let them try to persuade me to let them off, I will listen to both sides and whoever is in the wrong will get the punishment even if its someone I'm friends with, or someone I dislike. If I get accepted I will make sure to be more active not only on the server, but on the Discord and Forums. I will make sure to constantly enforce the rules, go out of my way to catch people deliberately breaking rules, and answer any questions people have regarding the rules. I also can help people out with stuff  that is not rule related, like help new players find the smuggler truck, or help them find the corrupt banker. I also like and get along with many staff members and it would improve our relationships even more if I am let in.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:  4-8 hours during the school week and  6-10 hours during the weekend

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:  Exhibitionist

Archived