A: BanditoSparky(UwU)#6937

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: Dont know the exact amount of time, but I have been active on the server since the end of December 2019

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been a Senior Moderator on IceFuse Military RP. I was apart of the recruitment team, I also worked as a guide for the new staff members. I have been a server manager for SAW DarkRP and managed staff related issues and problems.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be apart of the staff team as I have a lot of experience as a staff member, and I know I would be a great help to the server. I'm on all the time late at night, and most of the time there are little to no staff online at the times i'm on. When that happens the server turns into chaos, and this is a problem as that happens way to much. I can be very active on the server, and I am great at staffing due to my previous experience. I am non-biased, and always make the right choice in sits. I am easy to talk too, and easily understood by all. I believe I possess a few qualities that make me an outstanding individual. I have very good leadership skills and have led multiple groups, in and out of the different games and I have led multiple groups in real life. I believe I am very responsible and have great time management, and I believe that with my set of skills, I will be able to properly help the Exhibition Staff Team, and I believe that I deserve this rank. I believe I can be very understandable, approachable, and patient and help people as much as possible, while remaining unbiased, and fair. I have much experience in this field, and always do my best to outperform my colleagues.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on the server quite a lot now as the corona virus has shut down my school. If school was up I would be on from 5pm EST to 11pm EST; but then again, I have no clue when my school is coming off of lockdown. On weekends, or days I don't have school I can be on basically anytime; but, there may be a few exceptions.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

-who are you, mate ive never seen you on, and i play from 7pm to 6am

-your app is good but you dont meet any require ments for forums

-you didnt take the time to hold tab and click your name to get the amount of time you have

-never seen you on the discord

-you should probably be active on the forums before applying

- most of your pros for  your staff application is stuff people have to talk to you to know, and i dont think anyone on this application has

-support please be more active everywhere

Archived