1. 1. Am I fit for Staff??

Your Username:

A: Void_Gaming_Ttv (ingame : AC Void)

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:182966682

Your Discord Name and #:

A: AC Void#5192

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I was perm banned about a year ago for adverting terror in a place I wasn't allowed to.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: Its only at 80:00:00 or something rn because I'm posting this after they did the new admin system that reset our hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have staffing experience on a server called Void DarkRP, no that's not where I got my name from I had this name way before I joined their server. I was Admin on there and I would always take sits whenever the Moderators wouldn't but the server died a lot and most of their staff team left.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Why I should be accept to the staff team? I should be accept because of the fact that I play during the day and later at night when admins are less active and rulebreakers are more common. I can help take sits and help all the people on the server to keep it minge free. There are a lot of nights I am on and there is people just mass RDMing and I want to be able to stop them from ruining new peoples experience. I also feel I should be accepted since I have a lot of experience with taking sits,dealing with minges and experience on this server. I understand that I will lose time on roleplay and I am completely fine with that because most of my time as staff will be keeping the server moderated and taking sits since that's what I love to do. I love being able to talk to the community and figuring out who is rulebreaking on the server and then solving that problem so that everyone in the community can play and have fun. Overall I want to make everyone's stay here at Exhibition RP so great that they come back everyday. I also would just like to say that please do not take the ban I had about a year ago make you instantly say that I am a bad person. I understand that I have made bad mistakes but those type of mistakes change people. When I bought that unban I was serious about my purchase, I bought it because I wanted a second chance, another chance to show that I can help the server instead of creating problems on the server. So thanks for reading and I hope for the best. :)

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on the server once a day for sure, unless I'm either working or helping one of my friends test out their arma 3 server.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am ok with losing RP time.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+/- support

+chill guy

+follows rules for the most part

-has been perma banned but that doesn't make you a bad person or any less capable of staffing

-gonna have to agree with soy and say you need more activity overall

Work on your day time activity on the server and let people to get to know you and Im sure once you do that you will be a great staff member 

Archived