AC Void Staff Application

Staff Application  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Staff??

Your Username:

A: Ingame AC Void (on forums Void_Gaming_Ttv)

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:182966682

Your Discord Name and #:

A: AC Void#5192

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I had a perm ban about/over a year ago because I adverted terror at a place that was not allowed to be terrored. I purchased an unban because I felt that I deserved a second chance to make it right. I always wanted to staff on this server. I play on ExhibitonRP a lot and if I'm not on the server then I'm probably playing League of Legends but I try to put most of my time towards this server. I also have been jailed a couple of times for just either FRP x1 or RDM x1. They are all just small mistakes though.

Your Age:

A: 15 (DOB: 01/28/05)

Your Timezone:

A: Central Standard Time (CST)

Time Played:

A: 4 Days 16 Hours 41 Minutes or the time the server goes by is 113:21:00 (THIS IS AS OF POSTING THIS)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have staffing experience on a server called Void DarkRP, no that's not where I got my name from. I had this name way before I joined their server. I was Admin on there and I would always take sits whenever the T-Mods and Mods wouldn't. The server died a while ago and most of their staff team left.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted to the staff team because I want to be able to give the new players that are having problems on the server a better experience. Their is a lot of people that I hear who talk about how they made a staff request 15 minutes ago and it still hasn't gotten answered. There are sometimes people say they never even got their staff request answered. I just want to be able to take their problems and answer them as fast and accurate as possible.

A: I can bring many things to the staff team because I am a very good person at listening, dealing with minges and honesty, if I feel that I made a wrong call I will let a higher up know so that I can see if they can help me fix it. During a sit I would start off by bringing the person that called the sit and then figure out who he is accusing of breaking a rule. Next, I would bring the person he is accusing and then ask why they did what they did. I would listen to each side of their stories about it and then make the call on who broke a rule or if they even broke a rule at all by using the logs to help me figure out a solution.

A: Another reason why I should be accepted is because I am determined on what I love to do and my favorite part of DarkRP is getting to be staff on servers. I love being able to help take care of people's problems and help make their experience on here better. I am determined to always be the best staff I can be and always find out how I can improve or what I can do better etc. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: During this COVID-19 stuff I would say about 6+ hours a day. When regular school starts again I would say about 4-6 hours a day and about 6+ hours on the weekend.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I would say I am very familiar with the rules

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am okay with losing RP time. I mainly wanna help keep this server moderated.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have read the Terms Of Service (TOS).

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+support 

-see you on a good amount of time

-seems genuine in his staff app

-over all chill

-support

-mingie at times

-see you get jailed in chat 

-advertised your last staff app

OVERALL

Imma have to do a -support

mostly because i see you jailed and that's a big no no as a staff to get jailed as staff are the ones who enforce them not brake them

Archived