• no

Your Username:

A: Cardigan Backyardigan

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:460155398

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Alpha xRegiionz#2058

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been punished over a year ago for RDM on MBRP, idk if DRP counts, but I have been jailed once for advertising my custom class in OOC(when it first became a rule) and I recently got jailed by my friend as a joke for RDM.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 64.5 hours, but I had over 300 hours before the time got reset.

UPDATE: I now have 121 hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: MBRP and 2xDRP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I feel like I meet the requirements to be a good member of the staffing team for multiple reasons. My first reason being I have been staff on both servers, so I have experience on knowing what I am doing and I know I will not fail. I was staff on MBRP for about 3 weeks, (quit because I wanted to play DRP with my friends) then I switched to DRP staff for about 3 weeks, I then resigned because I took a 1 month break from GMOD, I returned and proceeded to be staff on DRP for another 2-3 weeks, but this time I plan on staying for much longer. My next perk is availability, I have played this server for the last week, and with 100 players average, there is not enough staff. Even when one staff is on, there is too many sits for them to get to, and I'm here to help fix this problem. I am on for 8-10 hours a day, which means I can play a big part in the staff team, and from previous experience, I know I am good at solving sits quickly while still making the right decision, plus I find it entertaining to take sits, so I know I wont get burnt out. The next reason why I want to become staff is because I enjoy helping people out, it makes me feel good when I make somebody's day better, and as staff I know I can achieve this. My final reason why Im wanting to become staff is that I want to build friendships with fellow staff members and players in game.  I feel like I am worthy to be apart of the ExhibitionRP MBRP Staff Team, and hopefully you think the same.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 8-10 Hours A day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am very familiar with the rules, I have read them a lot of times and I plan on continuing to memorize them as time goes on.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am very aware, but I know the server needs it and im all for helping the server

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I have always been active with the community on the forums (700+ posts) I have not been THAT active on the discord, but I respond to pings, if absolutely needed I can spend more time on the discord.

UPDATE: I have been getting more active on the discord.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

-/+Support

+Support former MBRP staff, has experience. 

+Support is active, I see him a lot.

+Support is very friendly.

-/+Support quite young, but my experiences with him shows he is mature.

-Support has quit staff multiple times.

-support

-bad activity (I literally ahvent seen you on here in a long time or on discord)

-bad age 

-bad hour

-this is just like buttered application, you came back with no activity and exspect to be emideitly returned to the team. I haven't seen any activity from you anywhere besides once in game

34 minutes ago, gradyhasautism said:

-bad activity (I literally ahvent seen you on here in a long time or on discord

I have seen him a bid in the past week and a half playing

He is on quite frequently

Though you did just come back

No one is really active on discord as its kind of poop

Active on forums

Past experience as staff

Fun and mature

+support

+ Support

+Extremely active the past week.

+Many previous staff experiences.

+Low age but shows maturity.

+Quite friendly.

+Great app.

+/- Support

+/- Not active on discord. (doesn't matter at the end of the day)

+/- Active on the forums. (again, really doesn't matter too too much as long as you have your requirements met)

+/- Bad hours, but made up for by previous playtime. (still, doesn't matter considering requirements are met)

- Support

-Only started playing again recently

-Gave up on staff a lot in the past

Overall, +Support

While you're quite young and people see that as such a bad thing, your maturity makes up for it, you previous staffing experience shows that you know your way around staffing and wouldn't need much of an introduction, your friendliness shows that you'd be able to leave a good impression on those that you're with in sits and keep everyone on neutral ground, but you have only started playing again recently and have given up frequently on staffing which may be a concern, but for the time being I believe you would make an excellent staff.

-Support

-Seen you maybe once on MBRP

-Low hours

-Zero discord activity

-Unreliable, has resigned multiple times

-Very low age

+/-None

+Active on the forums

+Good paragraph

+Seems like a nice guy

+Former staff

Play more on MBRP, get to know the people on MBRP. Become more active on discord and I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team, given that you don't resign after less than a month that is.

15 minutes ago, Trippy/Cardigan said:

@George Sr NickerI just posted this today, I never had another one, wdym?

Don't argue on your staff application bro, I just recognize your name and I'm pretty sure its from a staff app but there's none in the denied application section. Hence why I've asked @IsThrill whether you deleted it.

I maybe wrong, but deletion is a big no no as far as I'm aware. Better safe than sorry, its nothing personal.

-Support

-You just came back so I would wait a little and get more involved with the community before applying

-don’t want a member who’s only gonna staff for 3 weeks 

-I’ve seen you online here and here but I’m gonna need to see you more often

Overall you have an amazing application and I’d love to you see you back on the staff team, but just not right now!

48 minutes ago, Damplips said:

The age requirement is 14, & the time req is 48 hours. Please stop -supporting for "low, bad, & eh age/hours"

@John Rocondo @George Sr Nicker @gradyhasautism @ImTheLetterE @SexDrugsAndViolence

ight I'll change mine

-support

-not very active anywhere 

-arguing on staff application (but not really against because this is an updated one for reason above)

-seems immature

- your app is actually kinda basic now that I reread it

+ex staff

Archived