Fat Gang

Fat Mak

I started Fat Gang about 2 months ago. Since then we've made quite a bit of progress.

Many members have joined us, and we've had a lot of fun with them. We pretty much just enjoy having fun on the server. With that said, many of us are pretty friendly, and if you need help or want to ally up with Fat Gang, feel free to message any of us. Many of our recently recruited members are new to the server, so we try to help teach them how to play the best we can.

Fat or not, everyone is welcome in Fat Gang. So if you ever want to join, just PM Fat Mak on the server or simply comment below.

Fat Gang Rules:

1. Don't cause problems with other users. If someone is annoying you... find a way to legally kill them ;)

2. Help new members learn to play. (If you have time)

3. Don't cause problems with rival gangs unless they are in the enemy list. 

4. Absolutely do NOT raid Club Penguin's base in Rich Neighborhood. You may raid any of their members, as long as its not in Rich Neighborhood.

5. Anyone who breaks server rules may be kicked depending on the offense. Don't break the rules.

End of Rules.

burger.jpg.5f5aaead35c8e4d5310920e6df9f6d78.jpg

owned.PNG.9625a561c59d670743f150a8f55884e7.PNG

20 hours ago, Fat Mak said:

Hello. Please remove your comment. This post is about Fat Gang, not Runner Gang. Thank you.

I mean, you did call us out and say that we are an easy kill

And you also said that you love taking our territories, I think someone has a crush on Runner Gang

46 minutes ago, Jush said:

I mean, you did call us out and say that we are an easy kill

And you also said that you love taking our territories, I think someone has a crush on Runner Gang

Its just easier to take your territories since most of your members are too busy getting jailed. 

7 hours ago, Fat Mak said:

Runner Gang is just a bunch of rejected Club Penguin members

Lmao what? We made our gang first, and we also kicked out some of our members and they joined Club Penguin, actual Pepega 

11 hours ago, BillCosby said:

More like loser gang!

Thank you for your opinion. 

Sadly, I will consider your opinion invalid, as it seems many others have as well. What with 91 posts and only 5 reputation and all.

But maybe its rude to base my opinion on someone just because they have low reputation. Perhaps I'll base my opinion on you by your actions instead.

Ohh, this doesn't seem very nice. bill.PNG.dd6b655008d4ee7822d0ed4447594078.PNG 

Ooh, whats this? Getting a staff report on your first few hours as staff? Oh geez, thats not someone that I'd consider to have a good opinion on anything. Oh, and you were punished for it? Well, that says everything about someone. 

Again, thank you for your opinion. While I do consider it invalid, I will happily let you know that I am currently working on Fat Gang and I am trying to make it a fun place for all my members. You know, instead of breaking rules and "fucking with people."

Have a good day, BillCosby.

5 hours ago, Fat Mak said:

Don't mention it champ. Also, you were the one that made the staff report on me and it was BS and zero repercussions came from it. I don't know why you are so two faced to me and care so much about me. Anyways, yeah I like fucking with people. Who doesn't?

8 hours ago, Fat Mak said:

Sadly, I will consider your opinion invalid, as it seems many others have as well. What with 91 posts and only 5 reputation and all.

But maybe its rude to base my opinion on someone just because they have low reputation. Perhaps I'll base my opinion on you by your actions instead.

Ohh, this doesn't seem very nice. bill.PNG.dd6b655008d4ee7822d0ed4447594078.PNG 

Ooh, whats this? Getting a staff report on your first few hours as staff? Oh geez, thats not someone that I'd consider to have a good opinion on anything. Oh, and you were punished for it? Well, that says everything about someone. 

Again, thank you for your opinion. While I do consider it invalid, I will happily let you know that I am currently working on Fat Gang and I am trying to make it a fun place for all my members. You know, instead of breaking rules and "fucking with people."

Have a good day, BillCosby.

I agree with bill, as me being someone with more rep and posts, i think my opinion matters

Archived