Fat Gang

Fat Mak

17 hours ago, BillCosby said:

Don't mention it champ. Also, you were the one that made the staff report on me and it was BS and zero repercussions came from it. I don't know why you are so two faced to me and care so much about me. Anyways, yeah I like fucking with people. Who doesn't?

Well, I honestly don't care about you. I find it funny that you think I do.

Plus you're the one who commented on my post, so I guess you're the one who cares about me so much? Perhaps you want to join Fat Gang? Then again, you break all Fat Gang rules, so we wouldn't allow you in :)

1 minute ago, Yo soy Jack said:

Well you're replying with paragraphs and im here for some free post so, who really cares here?

ย 

16 minutes ago, Fat Mak said:

Well, I honestly don't care about you. I find it funny that you think I do.

Plus you're the one who commented on my post, so I guess you're the one who cares about me so much? Perhaps you want to join Fat Gang? Then again, you break all Fat Gang rules, so we wouldn't allow you in :)

The truth is no one cares lol

59 minutes ago, Yo soy Jack said:

Well you're replying with paragraphs and made an entire post to advertise a shitty gang that nobody wants to join I'm here for some free post so, who really cares here, You do.ย plus i havent seen you take a single territoryย successfully while we have been on no offence. last time i saw your gang was level 9, not much to flex about, try again next year.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Capture.PNG

3 minutes ago, xd lol said:

Its quite sad you make fun of a gang let them have a chance.

ย 

Capture.PNG

yes because we are jealous of a gang that is so shit. also i think you would fit right into this terrible gang, as you are another person whoย  gets upset when they dont get what they want!

Just now, ImTheLetterE said:

yes because we are jealous of a gang that is so shit. also i think you would fit right into this terrible gang, as you are another person whoย  gets upset when they dont get what they want!

At what point have I gotten upset over what I haven't gotten.ย 

I've gotten everything that I've set out for, and frankly, I'm quite happy.

1 minute ago, Yo soy Jack said:

heย replied to xd lol monkey

"ย i think you would fit right into this terrible gang, as you are another person whoย  gets upset when they dont get what they want!" Implying that a member of Fat Gang gets upset when they dont get what they want. Considering Im the only Fat Gang member present, I assume he is talking about me.

9 minutes ago, Yo soy Jack said:

self centered, is what normal people would call it, he clearly quoted xd lol, not you, stop thinking everything is about you and just accept the fact that we have a better gang than you. you're the one who started shit with the "we like taking territories from runner gang" even though you're fucking doo doo dog shit at that aswell. im going to stop replying to this thread because its clear that you can't change the mind of a brainlet.

Of course its about me. This isย my thread aboutย my onlineย gang.

I do enjoy taking your territories, but I'm not sure how that relates to starting shit with you guys. Gang territories are meant to be taken. There is no server rule that states Runner Gang owns the Mexicanย territories. So simply defend them instead of letting other gangs take them so much.ย 

Thank you for stopping by Fat Gang thread and commenting!

Oh yeah, for the record, your entire gang isย getting angry over a virtual gang on video game that came out in 2004.ย 

1 minute ago, Fat Mak said:

Of course its about me. This isย my thread aboutย my onlineย gang.

I do enjoy taking your territories, but I'm not sure how that relates to starting shit with you guys. Gang territories are meant to be taken. There is no server rule that states Runner Gang owns the Mexicanย territories. So simply defend them instead of letting other gangs take them so much.ย 

Thank you for stopping by Fat Gang thread and commenting!

Oh yeah, for the record, your entire gang isย getting angry over a virtual gang on video game that came out in 2004.ย 

If you werent "angry" or "arguing" you wouldnt be responoding

18 minutes ago, ImTheLetterE said:

If you werent "angry" or "arguing" you wouldnt be responoding

I keep "respondoding" because this is my thread.

Also, who are you quoting? Because I never used the word "arguing" at all. I am quite clearly arguing, but tell me. At what point am I arguing about Fat Gang? There is no point in this entire thread that I've argued to you guys directly about my gang. I have not said anything about my gang being better at all either. In fact, pretty much every single of one of you guys have said Runner Gang is better. Okay, good for you. I never said we were better than you, and I never said you guys had a bad gang. Well, although I did say that Runner Gang is full of of rejected CP members. I never insulted your gang though, just the "mentally challenged" members, as you called me earlier in this thread :)

Alright, lets end this thread off nice and peacefully and clear up everything said with a nice, wonderful paragraph.ย 

"...not much to flex about"ย Yo Soy Jack, I never once tried to flex my gang.ย 

"Im starting to think that fat fern isnt the reason why you guys were targeted...", Grady. As your long time friend, I feel I owe you an explanation. A short one, at least. We were getting ready to take over Barn territory, but Sex, Drugs and Violence killed Fat Fern before we had even started taking it. Fat Fern then started insulting him saying that he couldn't do that as FBI, and we hadn't even started takeover, etc. Obviously, Violence would have gotten mad over this, and CP members kept placing hits on us and raiding our bases. That lasted a few days, but I'm glad its over now.ย 

Well, I think I cleared everything up here. There definitelyย won't be any more posts from Runner Gang members promoting their gang in a topic that isn't about them, right?ย 

Okay enough jokes. Have fun yall. I don't hold grudges, and if anyone wants to squad up on Warzone sometime, I'm down!ย ย 

3 minutes ago, Yo soy Jack said:

ย 

just shut up already lol, theres no reason to keep talking nothing is going to change, and yes that is indeed how you start shit with a gang, by taking their territories, also it may not be a rule but we sure to be owning mexico doe

"im going to stop replying to this thread"

"just shut up already lol,"

Please take your advice.ย 

Just now, Yo soy Jack said:

You keep replying because you feel obligated to do so.. nobody cares about your shit level 9 gang. you really do be arguing for something that doesnt matter

I keep replying because this is my thread and I may reply to whatever comment is posted here.

I never said anyone cares about my gang, hence the fact I am attempting to promote it here. Inย gang promotions.

I attempted to put the argument behind us all, and it seemed like most of the users decided to stop arguing. Funny thing is, the only user who wishes to continue the argument is the one who said they were leaving the thread :D

ah yes, please keep wasting your time correcting us people much younger than you!

Ignorance, the lack of knowledge or information.

I found it funny he couldn't spell ignorance, showing he doesn't have the knowledge to do so. By him attempting to call me ignorant, he proved himself ignorant. Quite funny if you think about it.ย 

ย 

On another note, I tried to stop these arguments and I felt I did a pretty good job, but yall keep continuing.ย 

1 minute ago, Fat Mak said:

Ignorance, the lack of knowledge or information.

I found it funny he couldn't spell ignorance, showing he doesn't have the knowledge to do so. By him attempting to call me ignorant, he proved himself ignorant. Quite funny if you think about it.ย 

ย 

On another note, I tried to stop these arguments and I felt I did a pretty good job, but yall keep continuing.ย 

Replying to every comment is not stopping an argument. What would in fact most stop it is if you, as you are the older person, be the mature one, stop responding.

Replying to every comment is not stopping an argument. What would in fact most stop it is if you, as you are the older person, be the mature one, stop responding.

Or perhaps you, the former staff member, shouldย stopย arguing with the user who is simply attempting to promote his gang.ย 

Im sorry to butt in here, but if you make a gang post, and then make some sly comments about ones gang, I feel as if they have the right to then shit on your gang back.

You aren't helping the situation by acting like your the higher up, and the one who is in the right, when you were the one who started to shit on our gang first.

They have the right to call your gang bad, and you have the right to call our gang bad. We have our separate opinions, and you can't change ours.

So stop acting like you want to end this argument, and then proceed to act like a child, if you really wanted this to end you could @ a forums moderator to close the thread.

ย 

4 minutes ago, Jush said:

Im sorry to butt in here, but if you make a gang post, and then make some sly comments about ones gang, I feel as if they have the right to then shit on your gang back.

You aren't helping the situation by acting like your the higher up, and the one who is in the right, when you were the one who started to shit on our gang first.

They have the right to call your gang bad, and you have the right to call our gang bad. We have our separate opinions, and you can't change ours.

So stop acting like you want to end this argument, and then proceed to act like a child, if you really wanted this to end you could @ a forums moderator to close the thread.

ย 

Why would I want my gang promotion thread to be closed? That makes no sense. Its here so new users who are looking for a gang can request to join, or to ally with us.ย 

So, Iย have an evenย betterย idea! How about y'all go to your own gang thread and talk shit about small gangs there. That way, you guys can keep your argument going, and I can keep my gang promotion going.ย 

ย 

Sidenote: "We have our separate opinions, and you can't change ours." There isn't a single time I have tried to change your opinion on us. I have never denied anything you guys have said about my gang. I have been attempting to tell you guys this the past few posts. I think you guys aren't even reading what I'm saying, and you're just replying to cause problems. But of course, I could be wrong.ย 

Archived