Update 5/4/2020

Mike

46 minutes ago, Calcium Helium said:

The economy is not broken because of coin flips. The **ONLY** reason why the economy is broken again.... Elegant Printers, more specially God Printers. Day 1 God printers is when the first person hit 1 billion. Was long before Mike tried to nerf them. Odd how he keeps trying to nerf them further still no success.

yes, but coin flips allow a single person to 2x their networth with a single flip.
It does break the economy. 

9 hours ago, ThatOneGingie said:

yes, but coin flips allow a single person to 2x their networth with a single flip.

If It removes the amount from one person to another, then how does it break the economy?
If I go to store and give half of my money to buy something, does it mean I break the economy, cuz another fella has now my money?

1 hour ago, CapitalistlicUSApresident said:

If It removes the amount from one person to another, then how does it break the economy?
If I go to store and give half of my money to buy something, does it mean I break the economy, cuz another fella has now my money?

Because it gives one person an abundance of money. Lots of money spread around between people isnt an issue.
1 guy with 3 billion is, cuz it looks unprofessional.

11 hours ago, ThatOneGingie said:

'breaks the econ' literally the money is already in the game. its not breaking money its just removing it from one person and adding it to another. Do I disagree with the tax? no, do i disagree with your statement? yes!

On 5/8/2020 at 7:46 AM, ThatOneGingie said:

Because it gives one person an abundance of money. Lots of money spread around between people isnt an issue.
1 guy with 3 billion is, cuz it looks unprofessional.

some people at the top should think ahead where you place your money sinks and how to get rid of "excessive" money. But clearly it's not been done. THere is nothing to do even with that money on MBRB.

EDIT : In the end you have a guy with 3 billion and thats it. 

• Developer
On 5/7/2020 at 12:37 PM, Calcium Helium said:

The economy is not broken because of coin flips. The **ONLY** reason why the economy is broken again.... Elegant Printers, more specially God Printers. Day 1 God printers is when the first person hit 1 billion. Was long before Mike tried to nerf them. Odd how he keeps trying to nerf them further still no success.

Actually God printers were successfully balanced, they are right where we want them to be.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:15 AM, Mike said:

Coinflips will now have a 5% tax on the winnings

i dont want to be rude but taxes on coinflips are quite unfair.

the main point is that coinflips can give you money and people on RP servers want to get ez cash

but i will do respect the update new cool features.

2 hours ago, xd lol said:

the main point is that coinflips can give you money and people on RP servers want to get ez cash

You are aware that even though there is a tax you still make money? I also do not see what is unfair about it if you still are making money. I think a bunch of people are just mad because they actually have to grind a little more to get their money.

2 hours ago, xd lol said:

I mean, I flip quite often and in the beginning I thought it was dumb. It really isn't dumb at all, sure you lose 5%, but like bruh, you win way more anyway.

On 5/7/2020 at 6:24 PM, ThatOneGingie said:

The coinflip tax should scale based on how much you win
1-5 mil = 5%
5-10 mil = 10%
10+ = 15%

Just sayin

Great idea, I think thats too much though. Maybe 10 mil and below is 5%, 11mil and up to 49mil is 15%, and 50 mil+ is 25%

Or something like that.

Archived