TheNurd's Staff report

Your in-game name: King Kohler IV

Staff members name: @TheNurd

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:7199911

Explain what happened: I Arrested someone for having a gun it because it was  against one of the laws then he made a sit without any video or proof that he didn't have a gun out and TheNurd told me i have to show him my video or i will be jailed for RDA. I never gave a video because i dont need and i wasnt the person that made the sit so i got jailed for 5minutes.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

During the sit I asked Kohler to provide the proof of him having a gun out which he did not. So i made my judgement based on what I had which was the logs. Its all in his 2nd video that I asked for proof and him denying it. I even called him in discord after he said yes he had proof but failed to provide and instead used that time to tell me that he doesn't need to provide it. To me it makes sense that the person who is being called out for breaking the rules should be able to provide proof against the claim since I have logs to show said action was taken upon the victim. 

2 minutes ago, TheNurd said:

During the sit I asked Kohler to provide the proof of him having a gun out which he did not. So i made my judgement based on what I had which was the logs. Its all in his 2nd video that I asked for proof and him denying it. I even called him in discord after he said yes he had proof but failed to provide and instead used that time to tell me that he doesn't need to provide it. To me it makes sense that the person who is being called out for breaking the rules should be able to provide proof against the claim since I have logs to show said action was taken upon the victim. 

Learn the guildlines XD

4 minutes ago, TheNurd said:

Lol no, The person filing the sit has to provide evidence, It's not guilty until proven innocent. If the person filing the report has a problem, They should have to evidence to back their claims.

1 hour ago, Haze_of_dream said:

Lol no, The person filing the sit has to provide evidence, It's not guilty until proven innocent. If the person filing the report has a problem, They should have to evidence to back their claims.

+Support

Innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

I give this a +support because of the fact that he didn’t NEED to provide the evidence, but kohler, you did have evidence. 

technically if you just showed the evidence, this wouldn’t have been made. 

no actual punishment should be given out to the staff.

+ support

the nurd has jailed me before without any proof against what I was saying

I think this staff needs to be retrained or taught that people are innocent until proven guilty

unknown.png.c7eb660a95b435671284d52229069257.png

437097145_unknown(1).png.e9ac4f8d23e14e5646d044f9c03a0408.png

in this case, braeden stole my shipment, so I killed him, but since I didn't have a video, I got jailed

Actually. You were pulling that excuse on everyone and later I made a sit on you for rdm and you said the same thing and the proceeded to kill me in the sit when I had proof. I can post proof when I get back on my pc

Archived