Not Not Pablo Pablo's Staff Application (The Comeback)

ImTheLetterE's (In Game NotNotPabloPablo) Staff Application  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Staff?

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Not Not Pablo Pablo

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:509146426

Your Discord Name and #:

A: ImTheLetterE#2222

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I was jailed a lot but for smaller things, I have also been banned once when I first started playing and another time for runner swep which is now allowed. I was also demoted for using the runner boost.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 222 hours after restart, before restart around 800

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Senior Moderator on MBRP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Being an ex-staff I know my way around a lot of things. When I was staff I would have liked to call myself a decent staff, as I knew the rules very well and always made right decisions in sits. I also had no staff reports on me at all, so I guess that gives me some lee-way on being a decent staff. I have been with MBRP for quite some time and enjoy the server a lot, I am very well known around the community and have made a lot of very good friends off of exhibition. In sits, I always listened to what both people in the situation had to say and when I made the final decision I knew it was always the right decision. Some people today may call me toxic, and I am not disagreeing with that statement, I have picked some arguments on exhibition and it is immature and wrong of me to do. I feel that some of the staff on here today can get a little overwhelmed from what I have seen and I can act as another guidance to any one who needs help in a sit, situation, etc. I can handle situations in a mature and responsible way, and I will always have 0 bias towards any person in the sit no matter who it is. When I was staff I always respected everyone equal and treated them the same, especially newer people/higher-ups. I know I have said that I never wanted to staff on here again, but to be honest I have always missed it as it was a very fun and nice experience. I will admit sometimes with very few people I have lost my temper and started arguments (Never when I was staff). I would like to call myself a mature and responsible person for when I need to be mature and responsible, these are two strong attributes that I have. Another strong attribute I have is that once I start something I am determined to finish it and refuse to give up, no matter the obstacles I can persevere through it and finish the task assigned.. I can spend almost any day on for a lot of the day especially given the situation of the world right now. I did take a break from the server a week ago for about a week to catch up with my mental health and school work. I hope that you take this into consideration and would like to see me on the staff team again! Thanks!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday for at least 6 or more hours.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am active on both.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+Support

• Pretty cool guy
  • Relatively mature
  • Ex staff/Has experience
  • Active on the server
  • Great paragraph
  • Overall good application

-Support

• Occasional Jail

Overall, its gonna be a +Support from me. Id be glad to see you back on the staff team!

Archived