This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: PushPop3

Your SteamID:

A:  STEAM_0:1:227076901

Your Discord Name and #:

A: PushPop3#3617

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have one time and that was because I had that no idea that NLR applied to KOS signs, I thought it was just raids. I was banned for 24 hours for that.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: GMT+9:30

Time Played:

A: Last time I checked it was around 175 hours, that was all just this month and last month

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have managed and owned a lot of minecraft servers but in terms of Garry's Mod I have staffed as an admin on a server that has shut down since I staffed on it and I have forgotten the name, I have also staffed on IceFuse MRP as a Mod and Garnet Gaming as a Mod.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe that I should be accepted onto the staff team as I am a really chilled out person and I don't get heated and don't start arguments with people, I am a really calm person that is always willing to help someone who is in need of it. I never minge and believe that I can make strong relationships with people very easily. I have taken on board the feedback from the last application I made and most of that was just my forums account not being 24 hours old. I feel as if I am pretty well respected and I am a kind and caring member of the community.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 2 - 4 hours a weekday with the quarantine on and 4 - 8 hours a day each weekend.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

Just now, Fat Mak said:

-Support:

-Bad paragraph.

+Support:

-Has staffing experience. 

-Good timezone for helping with server.

Sidenote: Never seen you in game or on the discord, could just be me though.

I remember playing when you were playing, I am pretty sure we have done a fair few flips together.

- support 

- 3 post

- replying to forums

-not very active  

-did not read TOS

This is gonna get auto denied did not follow T.O.S

+ Support

+Varied Staff Experience.

+Good Availability/Timezone.

+/- Support

+/- Man was banned for a whole ass day for NLR.

- Support

- Extremely inactive on forums/discord.

- Never noticed you on.

- Bad Paragraph

Overall, - Support

While you have a good amount of staffing experience and a nice amount of availability with your timezone, you're super inactive with the community and your app seems like it was a little rushed. At the end of the day, I think you would make a good staff if you became much more active with the community and spent some more time on your app.

8 hours ago, Da Fish said:

- support 

- 3 post

- replying to forums

-not very active  

-did not read TOS

This is gonna get auto denied did not follow T.O.S

4 hours ago, Soap Or Die said:

+Support

Chill dude

Previous Staff experience

Pretty active

-support

Did not follow TOS

Overall -Support

4 hours ago, mirus said:

-Support 

-Never seen you on

-Not active on forums ( Only has 3 post ) or Discord

-Seem not ready as your 14..

OVERAL -SUPPORT

3 hours ago, xd lol said:

-Support

- i dont see you alot

-you dont sound 14

-didnt follow TOS

12 minutes ago, Yo soy Jack said:

- Support

- Follow ToS :(

He is following TOS. There is no post requirement for applying for staff. There is a 24 hour account age requirement though, which he does fulfill.

@mirus he says he’s 14 which is the minimum required so there’s no need to minus something he has the minimum requirement for. 

28 minutes ago, George Sr Nicker said:

He is following TOS. There is no post requirement for applying for staff. There is a 24 hour account age requirement though, which he does fulfill.

@mirus he says he’s 14 which is the minimum required so there’s no need to minus something he has the minimum requirement for. 

My bad man i though their was a required 20 posts to apply 

1 hour ago, George Sr Nicker said:

My bad ill fix it

Archived