This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Da Fish

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:246937007

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Da Fish#5418

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes I forgot to advert counter because someone was getting kidnapped I was jailed.

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:80 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:NONE

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I think I would be a good staff member, I am mature, active, chill, and nice. I really enjoy MBRP. It is one of the best servers I have come across. I have the most fun on this server and this community. I really want to help out with the community. Ever since I played  MBRP I always loved to help people when they needed it. I don't try to piss people off, I always make sure my base is up to the rules, and anything I do is with the rules. Whenever I play MBRP I look for people who need help. I always do all my things according to the rules. I will not make up rules either. I will take full responsibility for all my actions. I will never lie. If a higher up asks me to do anything I will do It I will respect all decisions made by any higher ups. I always try to learn from my past and always try to improve from my mistakes. As soon as I saw that you guys were asking for staff I wanted to help so I made a staff application. I want to help this server grow. I want more people to play on this server. I met a lot of people while playing this server. That's why I want people to have the same experience the same way I did. I don't want someone to have a bad experience that makes them not play the server. I am online a lot so I can do more than I need a day of sits. I hope you guys will be convinced to hire me to be a staff member.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 5 hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:EXHIBITIONIST

-support

-who are you? No activity on discord and forums

-failed to follow tos (terms of service), it states: you application must be named [your name’s] staff application (paraphrasing not exactly what it said)

-/+ support

-meh app

overall - support, I would suggest getting more active in the community and following the tos by having your name’s staff application in the title 

Archived