Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: Cardigan Backyardigan

Your SteamID:

A:  STEAM_0:1:460155398

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Alpha xRegiionz#2058

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I was jailed on MBRP over a year ago, and I have been jailed on DRP once for advertising my custom class (when it first became a rule and I wasnt aware o it) and I was jailed about 2 weeks ago for RDMing my friend (he put me in jail for payback of winning his 60mil flip)

Your Age:

A: I am 14.

Your Timezone:

A: EST, even though most staff are EST, my sleeping schedule is messed up. I wake up and 2PM and go to bed at 5AM

Time Played:

A: 244:24:01

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been staff on MBRP and DRP 2 times

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like I would make a good addition to the staff team for multiple reasons. My first attribute is my activity, this quarantine has allowed me to do nothing but play this game, and MBRP has been my only source of entertainment recently. I am on for 10-12 hours a day, so I can get a lot done. A week ago when I made my first staff app, I realized that I wasn't getting involved with the community, I would sit in my base all day and farm money printers, but recently I have been playing as Runner and talking to a lot more players. On my last staff app, you guys told me to get active on the discord, and to get more involved with the community in general, which I feel I have accomplished. For my next reason, I have been staff for multiple times, which means I know what I am doing. From previous experience I know what I need to do to be a good staff member, I know you must have patience with sits, and most importantly you must make the right decision in the sits. A big thing for staff I have seen recently is Emotional Maturity/Maturity in general. Although I may be young, I am mature. I'm not gonna let some Mass RDMer effect my emotions... I know I have a reputation of quitting staff after a short amount of time, but this time I plan on staying much longer.(not gonna promise anything, you never know what might happen) I actually enjoy taking sits, so I know I wont get burnt out. My final reason to become staff is that I enjoy helping people out, and as staff I know I can help out the community a lot.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on for 10-12 hours, some days even up to 14 hours if I have nothing to do (14 hours wont happen much.)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I know the rules very well.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, on my first application I wasnt active on discord, but now I would say im pretty active on the discord. I  have always been active on the forums (790 posts)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+ Support

+Active/See You On A Fuck Ton.

+Nice App.

+Active On All Platforms.

+Staff Experience.

+Nice/Genuine Person

+/- Support

+/- Punished A Few Times (was a while ago so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

- Support

-None

Overall, +Support

To Begin, I see you on like literally everyday and at all times pretty much, I see you a lot on forums/discord as well, you have quite the amount of staffing experience, and whenever we talk you seem like a good person in all. You do have a couple of punishments but they were a long time ago and I believe you learnt from them and grew past it.

Archived