1. 1. Should I become a staff?

Your Username:

Kazlick

Your SteamID:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143339464

Your Discord Name and #:

Kazlick #3765

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

I got  punished for nlr sometimes it was bc I got raided and returned, this happend when I was new to the server but I learned from my mistakes.

Your Age:

A 14 today 🙂 18 may is my BDAY

Your Timezone:

A central europé summer Time 

Time Played:

A: 200 +

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have no previous Staffing Experience 

Why should you be accepted to the staff.        

Because I’m Playing when the most staffs are at sleep cause of different timezones. I think i would be a Valuable member for staff as im very active on MBRP and on forums and gonna get my activity higher on the discord server. I dont hate anybody and have respect for people.  Im always trying to help as much i can. If i would be accepted to the staff team i should take the sits professionally and listen to both sides of the story and have respect for higher staffs. I’ve been playing the server for a while now and I have learned really much things under this time since I started. And I really do like to help out people if they have any questions, when i help anybody it makes me feel great and proud of myself and that’s why I want to be staff, bc like to help out people and make myself a higher reputation cause rn my reputation is not the best, But I want to show who I really am. Some of you maybe think Kazlick is a retard but I would more describe me as a chill and genuine guy who likes to help as much as possible. And I will take good care of my abilities. And will not take it personal if someone call me idiot and stuff I’m not ez hurted 

How often can you be on the server?:

A   normal  day  3- 6h Weekend 7h +

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes really familiar and I had readed them all.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes fully Aware 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:yes i am, i ll trynna be so active as possible 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exbibitionist

-Support

-You told me and a few other people that you were 12 a few months ago. Whenever you were getting called out for this on your previous app you then told us that you just said you were 12 to "see our reaction". This does not make sense and leads me to believe that you are lying on this application, and also shows that you are immature enough to lie about you're age joking or not. 

+ support

+ nice person

+/- support

+/- decent hours

- support

- not 14

- no steam id

- bad app

- bad paragraph

- not fit for staff yet

- follow tos

I mean you're a good kid but just not fit for staff just yet.  - support btw

Archived