ChabulaChoos Staff Aplication

ChabulaChoo

Is this staff app better than my other one?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A:

ChabulaChoo

Your SteamID:

A:

STEAM_0:1:460467667

Your Discord Name and #:

A:

ChabulaChoo#3686

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:

Yes, nlr and rdm.

Your Age:

A:

Your Timezone:

A:

PST

Time Played:

A:

371 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:

No, but I do know some commands And have sit watched.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I think I would make a good staff for multiple reasons. The first reason being, that I'm very educated with the rules and can (and will) point out when someone has broken a rule. I'm very active and can be online for about 6 hours a day. I'm active early in the morning to late afternoon. I would be happy to spend all of that time taking sits. I already know some of the commands to jail, and freeze/unfreeze. lately, I've been sit watching so if I get accepted I know what to do and how to handle the sit. I'm active on forums/discord, and it will stay that way even if this gets denied. One of the main reasons I want to become staff is because I generally love the server and want to make it a better and more enjoyable for everyone. Another one of my skills is keeping my cool under pressure. I think this is very valuable in a sit, because it would give the player time to explain what happened even if the other player is toxic and not giving the other player a chance to say anything. believe this is valuable because sometimes you can get returned for arguing, and this can get a player mad that someone did something wrong and there are no repercussions. I am trying my best to prove that I'm ready for staff. I've read up on the rules, started to sit watch, and have been more active than ever. Although no prior staffing experience, I feel that I would make a good staff. As staff, my main objective would to make the server even grater and more fun to play on. I feel that I can advance quickly and make a good staff.

first reason being that How often can you be on the server?:

A:

About 6 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:

Yes, Very

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:

Yes, very

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:

Yes, already active on both

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User)

A:

Exhibitionist

15 minutes ago, Awesomenebneb said:

+Active

+Knows rules

+Very nice and fun to be around

+Active on all platforms

+Support

P.S

Lay off him, he has waited a week but didnt waited the last 12 minutes it is not too big.

not how that works, he waited a week from when he applied, not denied

Archived