Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

{Rees} - Nova Prospekt

Who's some of the nicest people you met in MBRP?

I would say basically everyone, but I will list the people that really stood out to me.

Everyone is really nice.

And i'm not saying this to flatter you guys, this is actually a really nice community. Thank you guys.

Mr Doof, Patches, .Walter Black, John Rocondo, Fat Mak, BillCosby/Seymour, Taj Ma Dong, Rajeet, ChabulaChoo, Sex Drugs And Violence, lunaa, Yo Soy Jack, Not Not Pablo Pablo, Mr T, George Sr Nicker, Zoinks, 8wam, Basilisk, bman, lovo, kevina, Soap Or Die, YeNan, Wardog Clique, Omegerlul, Nelson., MeowChapo, Joaquin Lyrican Escobar, KingNATE, jush, Lieutenant of Milf Team 6, Varis, Awoona, UpToBeat, Beats Women, Cardigan Backyardigan, IsThrill, Navaj AKA Your Best Friend, Miskie.

That's all the people I can think of.

All of you are really nice, and are the reason I like this server so much.

List your favorites also.

Fat Mak    54

Zoinks, Wardog, Rees, George, Rajeet, Mr T, UpToBeat, freaking PATCHES bro. Coolest guy on Gmod. Nelson, Yo Mama so Fat, Dirt Joe, Toky, LegoGuy, Fat Fern, Wiggle, the boys from Fat Gang (Except Fat Chad). WillyWonka pretty cool. Kazlick is funny. The boys from Yat Yat Fleeto are always pretty cool. James Larner. Nih, Gigga. Majority of CP pretty chill. Violence is a fun guy. Javinko pretty cool. He doesnt take my sits anymore cuz I stole all his money, but hes cool. 

Plenty of dudes on that server pretty awesome. I meet so many people everytime I play, and the majority of them are great. 

ImTheLetterE    90
22 minutes ago, Trippy/Cardigan said:

if you arent Runner Gang or @Walter Black then you're not a cool cat        Also ty for putting me on the list and not @My Rawr Kills Mice because he is bad

this is a joke btw if it wasnt obvious

some people are still gonna be like: BrO WhY DO yOu KEeP SaYiNg RuNNer GaNG