This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

Kazlick

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:91536868

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Kazlick #3765

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes for nlr and rdm sometimes but the most of that was when i was new to the game,.

Your Age: 

A: 14 but my voice is squeaky

Your Timezone:

A:  CEST

Time Played:

A: 276 Hours rn

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have no experince, but it would be fun to get/learn 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I played on the server for quite a long time now. Its soon 300 hours, and I want to make this community bigger and more enjoyable. And ban the people who breaking the rules and trying to break the server for the people who’s just hanging out and having fun. Since I started play I learned my things really much so I would say I have big experience about how the sever works. I will take the sits professionally and listen too both sides,and never argue in a sit about retarted things bc then its gonna be a bad mood. I'll always try to have it chill in a sit so nobody gets angry on me or each other. I readed whole MOTD and know the rules good, so I will not make any false bans. And I know the most of the words for things you can get banned for Some of them are Lbs Rdm Ltap. And I really like the rules and agree with them 100%. I will never make a corrupt decision in a sit for money or something else I’ll always make the right decision. I would have respect for higher staffs and if they telling me to do anything I’ll will always do it for them if it’s not against the rules. My time, my Timezone is Central Europe Summer time and not many staffs have that Timezone. And at the morning when I’m playing there not many players online because the majority of the players have UK time or something. And when many people are offline it’s always guys who are prop-blocking/propclimbing and when this is happening it’s not many times the admins are online. I would claim as much sits as possible and not being just playing RP, I’m fully aware I’m going to lose Much of my RP time. I’m online at the sever really much you have probably seen me ingame and I’m active on the forums and discord too. I would explain me as a nice guy who dont want hurt anybodys personality. I just want the community to grow and help out people. And I really like to helpout 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I would say like 4 hours as minium at a normal day, And on the weekend like atleast 8 hours but sometimes more and less

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes i am 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes im really aware of that.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes i am, and im active rn on the discord and forums i would say

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist 🙂

Archived