A:13

Your Timezone:

A:Est

Time Played:

A:200+ Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I Have Staff Experience

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:There are a few reasons I feel as though I should be accepted. First off, I myself think that I have good communication skills and I can apply these communication skills to staffing on the server. I know that communication plays a huge part on the staff team because I am going to be interacting with new or existing users every day and helping them through various questions/ issues. I would love to be able to roleplay and know that at any point I am able to take a ticket. I feel like if I were on the team I would be able to take some of the load off of the other staff members. I would do this by taking tickets whenever I can. I overall think that my personality and skills that I currently have can apply to the staff team really well.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:Often

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:User

7 hours ago, LeGreasyBurger said:

+ Support

+ Hours

- Support

- Follow ToS

- Who are you?

- Never seen you in-game

- Zero forum/discord activity

- Bad application

7 hours ago, LeGreasyBurger said:

+ Support

+ Hours

- Support

- Follow ToS

- Who are you?

- Never seen you in-game

- Bad application

So are the - bad and I haven’t been in on cause I was trying to figure out how to get the contents sorry 

On 6/22/2020 at 4:55 PM, LeGreasyBurger said:

+ Support

+ Hours

- Support

- Follow ToS

- Who are you?

- Never seen you in-game

- Bad application

- Arguing on staff application

lol not arguing with satff just asked a question why so butt hurt i dont give a fuck if i get admin or not cause i know am probaly not so honestly go fuck your self and thats bull that u have to be active on fourums i did follow tos dip shit u dont need to know who i am just know am good at staffing never seen you in game well look harder 4 eyes and as i said i had to figure out how to get the content not arguing with staff again never had a fourum tell me you have to be active bad app are you fucking high their was one good question the only one that says write a parghraph why should we accept you and i wrote the shit out of that the others were yes or no questions so how was it bad huh tell me and asking a question is not arguing so suck it you head admin.

1 hour ago, Shadow_Raze said:

lol not arguing with satff just asked a question why so butt hurt i dont give a fuck if i get admin or not cause i know am probaly not so honestly go fuck your self and thats bull that u have to be active on fourums i did follow tos dip shit u dont need to know who i am just know am good at staffing never seen you in game well look harder 4 eyes and as i said i had to figure out how to get the content not arguing with staff again never had a fourum tell me you have to be active bad app are you fucking high their was one good question the only one that says write a parghraph why should we accept you and i wrote the shit out of that the others were yes or no questions so how was it bad huh tell me and asking a question is not arguing so suck it you head admin.

Well I think this says enough @thorobred

Archived