• No

Your Username:

A: BigMonkey

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:532583174

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Big_Spangle666#2610

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes i have It Was For RDMx4 And An Other Time For FailRolePlay I Got Jailed (I Got Jail About 3 Or 4 Times And 3 Or Those Times Where For RDM's).

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: West Cost

Time Played:

A: 170 Hours And 41 Minutes (But When I Wake Up I Get On MexicanBorderRp Or If I Have Things To Do I Try My Best To Finish Them Really Fast Just So I Can Get on).

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I Do Not Have Any Staffing Experience But I Would Like This One To Be My First.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: In my own word i believe that Mexican Border RP is one of the servers i really really love just the way of what you can do in the game is the best i really really like the game. I really think in the bottom of my heart ill take sits the way other admins do i wont stand down i wont give up ill keep trying ill follow every rule in the book ill listen to everything the sit or sits ill take and i would not be mean i would not be in a bad mood ill be in a great mood every time i take a sit. In all of my honesty i greatly feel like ill be great at doing hits and doing everything im told to do and i would not abuse my power at all of being admin in Mexican Border RP last and final thing ill take the sits serious no joking around what so ever if so i dont understand one or maybe more rules ill contact a admin and they hopefully will help me. 

How often can you be on the server?: 

A: 15 hours Everyday 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Some Rules I Am Familiar With

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I Am Aware And It Doesn't Bother Me I Really Don't Do A Lot In Mexican Border RP I Just Chill In The WH With The Mayor Protecting Him.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes Im Aware And I Feel Like Ill Be Active For Sure.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I Am Exhibitionist In The Server

+ Support
+I've seen you on here and there.

+/- Support

+/- None.

- Support

-Paragraph was boring tbh. Too short and bland.

-A load of previous punishments.

-Low forum/discord activity.

-Various grammar/punctuation errors in your app.

Archived