Chabula Breaking Rules

WuhanVirus

Your in-game name:

HarderDaddy

Staff members name:

ChabulaChoo

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:460467667

Explain what happened: So a bunch of people were raiding the runner gang base and Chabula was apart of that base as a runner which 

is already Failrp by itself. He never adverted counter but killed one person and attempted to kill others. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

+Support:

-Evidence is clear as hell.

-Damn, this also shows that Gulbrand and Jush were also basing as a Runner. 

-As a staff member, Chabula should know and understand the rules.

I would just like to thank Sex Drugs and Violence for murdering that poor, poor Runner. 

In a party it automatically assigns you to the door your party member owns which was bman (bman was a thief or somethin)

I also didnt even have a printer down so like wasnt really basing was just in a party

Also just seems like a sad excuse to get people in trouble but I digress 

This is not about jush. But yall are saying party system puts him automatically on door(which automatically giving keys can be toggled of at all times). Even if it did he put him on door he would have to advert counter which he did not and this picture of a comment after the raid in my opinion shows he was basing there. Take the pic how you want but you do not say that unless you are basing there and why would you defend a base if you are not basing there.

save.png.caeb6a333ab48129215949de10edad6d.png

The party giving keys automatically can make situations like these, so maybe we should have a rule similar to how the government can not party with non-government. Where people that can not base can not party with people that can base to avoid situations like these. Just a suggestion.

1 minute ago, ChabulaChoo said:

Do you know what a discord call is?

image.jpeg.8a4e0f4abc9e3042ae8c382fc4c53763.jpeg

If you were in a Discord call with Bman, then he should have informed you that you were breaking rules by being on the door. He should have either removed you from the door, or let you know that your name was on the door.

"If you are caught letting your friends or other staff members break the rules, you will be instantly demoted."

bman was no letting me break the rules. he didnt even know i was a runner. i said nice raid for nothing because there was nothing in the base and he told me that. We dont ask each other what job we are. he said his base was getting raided so i came. I did not have a printer or bitcoin in the base. I will take responsibility for the kill. I did not go in that base. I was in a party with shared keys.  thats not my fault I didn't even know i was on the door.

image.jpeg.8a4e0f4abc9e3042ae8c382fc4c53763.jpeg

Archived