Your Username:

A: Goblins

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:231340025

Your Discord Name and #:

A: 

Γκόμπλιν

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: 2/3 times because people start shot me and Mrdm people, and i kill him so i got jail for rdm...

Your Age:

A:18

Your Timezone:

A: GMT+2

Time Played:

A:was 6 days, because time reast now 8 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: N/A

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I have been playing here for a long time and I have a lot of experience from other games and servers, I know the rules I am nice and know how to act and progress as a team, I really want to help the server move forward and develop and I think because I have a lot of experience I can help and contribute from my knowledge. Knows laws and doesn't do nonsense or protections for people.And I also want to help prevent all problems on the server and make it better and also make the game experience better.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 3-4 hours in day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yeah

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I know that

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yeah

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: user but maybe i upgrade to vip 

-Support:

-"I have a lot of experience from other games and servers," Should have put that in staffing experience then.

-You have 8 hours on the server. You need at least 40 more to qualify for minimum hours for staff.

-You need to follow ToS when posting a staff application. You did not put a poll on your post.

-You need to get involved in the community more before we can trust you as staff on this server.

Archived