• No

Your Username:

A:Mschaat2005

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:502882131

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Mschaat2005#2509

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes, for NLR in a WH raid. After Dying in a WH raid i thought one of the raiders adverted over so i went back.

Your Age:

A:15

Your Timezone:

A:MST

Time Played:

A:I think i had about 100+ hours before the hour wipe but right now i have 15+Hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I do not have any staffing but i am looking forward for this being my first time.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I think i would be a good member to the staff team because i am always trying to help players new and old. I like to dedicate myself to always be telling people the rules so they do not get banned/jailed. For a very long time now i have wanted to be a staff member for this server, i love the community that has built on it and i want to help it grow. For all the time that i have played on the server i have had nothing but a great time and i want others to experience that to. I have made a lot of really good freinds on the sever and i want to continue to make more. I try to give off a good vibe whenever i talk to someone. That is why i think i would be a good member to the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:6-7 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exhibition

-SUPPORT

I remember you made like 304 apps in the past (unless I don't remember correctly) and they all got denied because no one knew you. Then you dissapeard and now you're making an app again so

Get known

Get a reputation

Increase forum activity.

Spend more than 43 seconds making an app.

Edit: Bruhhh are you that kid from cheese gang

-support

-who are you

-bad app looks rushed

-not active on all platforms

-from the new hours does not look like you are active in game also because you only have 15 hours from the wipe 

Archived