Bic Lighter

Bic Lighter's shitty Staff app  

4 members have voted

1. 1. stan or cancel Bic Lighter?

• stan
    • cancel

Your Username:

A: Bic Lighter + -

Your SteamID: I don't know I've tried every method please don't shit on me for this

A: image.png.ac54569074c6b160b8b33e09e6b0900c.png 

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Bic Lighter #3043

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yeah got perma'd once for having a cracked version of gmod cause I'm a broke guy. Got unbanned because staff is understanding

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 300 hours before wipe now 7 I literally only play this server so all that time is from MBRP

image.png.d2e1f59e0a28beb072d842ecaa3bb594.png

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a FiveM (gta 5 rp) server owner. It was called Arizona State, the only reason it's not up anymore is because people stopped playing and I stopped earning money so I shut it down.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday other than the weekends.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: very

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: uh huh

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yup

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): Exhibitionist. just copped yesterday

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I'd like to help keep the server in line, I see a lot of stuff go unseen and missed just because no one is available or nobody's online, especially today. I want to be that guy who is on all the time and will always be there when called. Like I said I cannot staff on weekends as I work and just don't have time. I'll be active as hell and I'll be up super late too. I've been a part of this community for a long long time and I think I'm ready to step up and do something with my experience. I've already had my fun on the server and now I want to join you guys like I've always wanted to from the start. I understand that I haven't been active on the forums but if I do get accepted I will definitely utilize it and I'll be on all of the time. I really believe I can make a noticeable difference in MBRP, I'll clean up the unswept dirt, I'll wash the dirty dishes, I'll do whatever I need to do to keep everything straight. Back when I first joined this community, I was an asshole minge who didn't care about the rules or the consequences for breaking them. Now, I am 2 and a half years older and I want to suppress the very same people who are like my old self. I also understand that my past actions still have consequences to this day, meaning they could be the bane of this staff app. I just want to be able to convince you that I have changed, I have moved on, I have realized that all of the things I've done were pointless and ridiculous actions. I have realized that I'm ready to control the chaos and help you guys, I know staff numbers have been lower than they have been before and I want to nudge that number up by one, a very significant one. I really truly hope that you consider me as staff and know that I will be active on the forums. I'm glad you took the time to read this, it means a lot. I hope to hear your replies soon! 

Archived