Sign in to follow this  
Vexyzs

What is the craziest thing you have seen on the sever?

Vexyzs    10

What is the craziest thing you have seen on the server? It can be from anytime such as normal hours or mingy hours.

Guy and his friends setup a room with a bunch of pictures of this other guy on the server’s sister with pictures from her onlyfans. They put a bucket in the middle of the room with toilet paper around it and wrote “cum bucket” above it. Shit was funny asf ngl.

Wretch    15

i remember a couple months ago, someone was chilling at spawn and an admin was sat on the roof of wh, so the guy spawned a huge ass prop and shoved it in the admins face and then the admin got up and phys gun grabbed him.

funny as fuck if you seen it in game

inferno cop    0

was minding my own business as a border patrol chief and heard gunshots behind me. looked at the chat and saw that someone initiated a party border raid. turned around to see 8 people shooting one of my fellow border patrol. my death soon followed. it was very scary and tragic. many lives were lost that day.

maze    3

Around 1 and a half months ago, it was a nice and peaceful on the server. No admins, but no one was mrdming or anything like that. Until I got a warrant on me. I didn’t really care, until 5 police men showed up at my base, and knocked down my props. (I had a huge wall up on the garage, so they could easily get through by knocking down props) idfk how they did it, bc battering rams should only be able to push down fading doors, but they came in and took my Bitcoin and my printers. Then, they put it into a prop blocked box and told us to pay 1 million for our stuff back. Funniest shit I’ve ever been apart of.

I remember watching some dude set up a concentration camp under one of the bridges a month before i got to be on the staff team. Seriously the weirdest thing i've seen...