penis

Fondle

This is penis gang. An affiliation of extreme and hardcore mbrp players. We strive to keep the streets clean of nlr breakers and homosexuals. We ask nothing in return except praise for our work of getting kids with less than 5 hours banned. If we are challenged, there is nothing to get in our way to fight back and protect what is ours. If you wish to join the prestigious penis gang, all you need to do is message me and we will accept you no matter your background. We have our own hardened criminals, from bought back rdmers to cs 1.6 veterans. If there is any questions you need to ask, feel free to find anyone in penis gang and we will be sure to tell you anything!

With all due regard and respect,
             Founder of the penis gang
Fondle

40 minutes ago, inferno cop said:

can you make me owner of penis gang so i can delete it and then you guys all join swage gang?

this is not a question. you will do this. you do not have a choice in the matter.

Bruh thats what Im talking about. Don't even pay him. Show him that you are superior. 

15 hours ago, inferno cop said:

can you make me owner of penis gang so i can delete it and then you guys all join swage gang?

this is not a question. you will do this. you do not have a choice in the matter.

I will piss on you

Archived