• No

Your Username:

A: inferno cop

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:436764055

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Auziken#0001

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have, however it was nothing too major, and from what I can remember, none of them were on purpose. The last punishment I had was a 5 minute jail for accidentally FailRPing.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: Central Daylight Time

Time Played:

A: 56 hours as of now. But I have around 100+ hours on the server if you include the time before the reset.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I used to be admin on some TF2 servers, but they're long since gone.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I've been in this server for a good while, through map changes, rule changes, and most importantly, staff changes. Throughout my time playing, I've been more acquainted with the rules and have tried my best to learn from my mistakes. I have been extremely active on the server as of late and I'd love to help this server's community to the best of my ability while also making new friends and helping other players. I think I'm pretty patient and can be a big help to the staff team when it comes to dealing with problems or even giving them an extra hand if there's a lot of people on. On top of being patient, I'm also very social and I go out of my way to help others in need, which I have done in the past in this server. I would really love to get my name out there in this server and be the guy that people can look up to as a role model or as an example of a good person. All in all, my main goal is to improve everyone's time here in the server by helping as many people as I can and making them feel welcome in this great community. Thanks for this opportunity to be a helping hand in this server and even if I do get denied, I'll try to learn from the mistakes and feedback given to me, and try again!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I'm able to be on daily (for the most part), and I usually play for about 2-10 hours most days.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes!

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I'm very aware. In fact, I've seen it first hand from my friend who became a mod on this server recently.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes. I'll try to be more active on the discord and forums.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I'm a user.

Archived