Sign in to follow this  
drangia!

mbrp ban appeal

drangia!    177

IGN (In-Game name): drangia

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239135698

Banned by: fesh

Ban date, time & length: perma

Admins ban reason (Message received when denied from joining the server): retard 2

Explain why you were banned and why it was false (Go into detail! it helps us know what to look for) well the reason "retard" doesn't give me much to work off but i placed a couple of n word signs (not fading door so u could see them) and then i got perma banned for retard 2 lol. idk if fesh is on his period or smth but it's kinda funny lol

Evidence (If none, your case might turn up denied. Just saying "check the logs" / I have witnesses isn't evidence):

20200801143552_1.jpg

drangia!    177

if there is something else i did that was a perma offence can i at least get it listed lol

drangia!    177

and i just got banned from the discord again for calling someone a prp tmod

@fesh you sure u ok man? i mean like we can talk about this if u want to cause like u seem kinda weird rn

• Like 1

Krobars    33

i was also perma banned by fesh for breaking 7 rules at most, so +support from me

drangia!    177
Just now, Krobars said:

i was also perma banned by fesh for breaking 7 rules at most, so +support from me

i mean yeah we was minging a bit but isn't it like the staffs jobs to deal with us lol. 

• Like 1

fesh    330

lol I went over it in discord already, I'm not tolerating your actions given the fact that you have no intention to play in a manner that isn't driven by intention to cause issues. if you didn't want to get banned you shouldn't have done something that you knew would get you banned.

• Confused 4