A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: Around 1.2k hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: S-mod twice on mbrp

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Being an ex staff twice I know what I'm supposed to do and how I'm supposed to do it. I have been with MBRP for quite some time and enjoy the server a lot, I am very well known around the community and have made a lot of very good friends off of exhibition. I had never had an accepted staff report on me and I was a good staff member who took sits correctly. With other staff I can help them if they need it, I can act as someone they can come to when they need something or if they are confused on anything. In sits I always respected both sides of the situation and came to a conclusion where whoever broke the rules served their punishment or when no one broke the rules I made sure they both understood that no one broke the rules. I will admit sometimes with very few people I have lost my temper and started arguments (Never when I was staff). I would like to call myself a mature and responsible person for when I need to be mature and responsible, these are two strong attributes that I have. Another strong attribute I have is that once I start something I am determined to finish it and refuse to give up, no matter the obstacles I can persevere through it and finish the task assigned. I can spend a lot of the day on almost everyday especially since I have full online school this year. I did take a break from the community for a little bit because of some problems with people and other stuff. I hope you consider me and would like to see me on the staff team yet again.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday for a few hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhib

Archived