Sign in to follow this  
KAAPRA ツ

Lovo - Runner Gang

KAAPRA ツ    0

Your in-game name:  [VIP] Mathías

Staff members name: Lovo

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:78391681

Explain what happened: Admins situations which are judged by someone from the same gang are biased. Your admin situation should never be taken by someone who's in the same gang as one of the person in the admin situation. Even though you will try to be as objective you can, you won't stay neutral. It happens a lot with the Runner Gang. The fact that if you report someone from the RG and it's another RG member who answer the call isn't fair. It could be if the gang would be the problem incarnation of RP and they were RP example. They are not.  The RG constantly spam a loophole and when you call the admins they will 100% ignore it and stay ''well it's a loophole''. From a gang which is support to be RP example, they are full of admin, they shouldn't promote going around the rules by some childish trick. The loophole consists of only one person calling the action (raiding/counter) and having the rest of the group just ''protecting'' the party member, which is completely stupid. They will ''nlr'' but calling it protecting there party members. I just tried to takeover a territory and they came in a group of 3. One called counter and the others didn't. I killed them before they were too close and then I got tp'ed in a admin situation. Lovo was the admin and Chabula the player who called for free kill (rdm). Before I had time to explain myself completely I was jailed for rdm because I killed one of the guys who didn't call ''counter'' but came to kill me as a protector of the people in the party. A RP server shouldn't be 100% based on the rules but on real roleplay. Exploiting the loopholes isn't fariplay and applying those loopholes while you are in the same gang as the victim is stupid. Lovo is part of the problem and he didn't even tried to listen to me. This type of behavior is non acceptable. Actions should be taken. The only proof I have is that the admin that responded the call of Chabula is the one who was hanging with him. They were side-by-side coming to the closed road with guns in hands. Your friend should never answer the admin call, that's minimum and final.

45f521cd0ce3eb99e9de7fff16dd44cc.png?width=973&height=677

88a244f93e2fa250995086dbdeb75342.png

Edited by KAAPRA ツ

KAAPRA ツ    0

Does it ? Weren't you sticking to your two friends who were about to counter ? Why would you have a gun in hand and coming towards me then ? I am not reporting you but Lovo who is your friend that makes this loophole of not calling nothing a real problem. You came to kill me and you were just waiting for me to shot your friend to shot me. 

Edited by KAAPRA ツ

If you're taking over a territory everybody in the territory is KOS to you. To the guarding their party member part. if you attack someones party member they're allowed to kill you.

To the bias with gang members part, if somebody cares that much about gangs that they would be biased in their staffing then they simply shouldn't staff.

Just as recent as yesterday @lovo permanently banned the runner gang leader so I don't believe there was bias as much as there was a misunderstanding of the rules on his part.

KAAPRA ツ    0

No nobody as breaking a rule, whole point of a loophole. Yes, responding to a friend and giving him the advantage in a situation is prohibited. He did not give me the time to explain anything. He jailed me and I was still talking.

KAAPRA ツ    0

It's not only about the Gang, they were probably in a call as they pulled up together. - I am asking for actions to be taking towards this loophole of ''protecting the party'' and not raiding. It is a problem because people use this to raid or take over territories with speical advantages. You cannot killed them without them shooting and they can shoot with without you shooting at them. This rule shouldn't be applied if an action is taking place near the party members. The party members should write ''raid'', ''counter'' or even ',assist''. - Are you saying that I had the right to kill him ? 

lovo    6

I took the sit because in the report it said he was rdmed 

If you read the rules it says you must first advert counter

Logs prove he didn't advert counter 

Logs also prove he did no damage to you

You admitted in the sit  you said you saw someone with a gun out so you shot them for that reason.

I jailed you because you were saying the same stuff over again about how he was walking towards you while you were taking the territory so what would be the point in arguing when all the evidence showed you rdmed him

How could I be biased if I perm banned the leader of runner gang?

image.png.e131be0ac092a0e10d3e40457629011b.png

image.png.36a4d31a7bd8a2efc960e2aae33bb336.png

image.png.271942f957eaf8f1274fbc267accd3f1.png

image.thumb.png.3013b60f6f0c60304a204d23b2825e98.png

image.thumb.png.aeaf78b9e0f4b8853ca451d099b5cf92.png

Edited by lovo

KAAPRA ツ    0

Look at rule number 5. Anyone inside the territory is KOS. If you'd listen to me in the admin situation you maybe would've followed the rules ? You forget the rules you want to forget and use the ones that advantage you. Luna also got unbanned. unknown.png

Edited by KAAPRA ツ

lovo    6
2 minutes ago, KAAPRA ツ said:

Look at rule number 5. Anyone inside the territory is KOS. If you'd listen to me in the admin situation you maybe would've followed the rules ? You forget the rules you want to forget and use the ones that advantage you. Luna also got unbanned. unknown.png

What rules did I break?

Did I unban luna?

And he was also not inside the territory

KAAPRA ツ    0

Well, your friends were close enough to call ''counter''. According to the rules you need to be in the territory to call ''counter'' if they were for them you were for me.

lovo    6
1 minute ago, KAAPRA ツ said:

Well, your friends were close enough to call ''counter''. According to the rules you need to be in the territory to call ''counter'' if they were for them you were for me.

He was a citizen, he couldn't even counter nor did he advert counter. What are you having trouble understanding here?

KAAPRA ツ    0

Rule #5 and the fact you guys are playing as Runner and ''raiding'', etc., explains that he could've used the loophole the same way.

Edited by KAAPRA ツ

lovo    6

He wasn't runner, he was a civilian. I still don't get why rule 5 is important to you. He was a civilian outside of the gang territory who didn't advert counter, who didn't shoot at you. 

KAAPRA ツ    0

As a Runner you have the same exact rights as Runner (except Steal). I am pinpointing the fact that jobs don't matter in that loophole. What is telling me he was about to kill me as soon as I shoot you ? I wasn't aiming for Chabula the citizen but the guys with guns in hand running to counter. Look, if you guys are close enough to call counter then you are either in the territory and just outside. I had the right to KOS. What defines the territory distance ? Your interpretation is his friend ?

KAAPRA ツ    0

Crazy how you jailed me instantly but as soon as I make a official post you listen to me. Maybe use this as an admin lol. Is Chabula your friend ? What is it you that took Chabula's request ? You weren't responding to the call before he made one. You were part of the action how are you suppose to be neutral or listen to me carefully. You jailed me I was mid-talking.

Edited by KAAPRA ツ

ImTheLetterE    102
1 minute ago, KAAPRA ツ said:

Crazy how you jailed me instantly but as soon as I make a official post you listen to me. Maybe use this as an admin lol. Is Chabula your friend ? What is it you that took Chabula's request ? You weren't responding to the call before he made one. You were part of the action how are you suppose to be neutral or listen to me carefully. You jailed me I was mid-talking.

It was a valid jail I dont get why you are arguing over a 5 minute jail, if you think hes such a bad staff member talk to miskie

KAAPRA ツ    0

I am more exposing the loophole runner gang are using and the fact that it is unfair to have your friend responding to your admin situation. I am talking about rule #5 (Kos territory while takeover) because #7 says you need to be close enough to call counter. If #7 applies for the zone, #5 too. Also, the fact that there was nothing explained in the situation and he jailed me because the talking part is unacceptable. If you respond to a call you must have the time the players want to use. I can assure you that when I call the admin there isn't no admin who hurry to respond to my call. I am not hanging out with admin and the disadvantages vis-a-vis that fact are not negligible. I am asking a change in the rules to patch the party loophole and to make it unacceptable that an admin who's your friend playing the same action as you be the one judging. You could testify at max. Not give the punishment.

Wretch    14
18 minutes ago, KAAPRA ツ said:

I am more exposing the loophole runner gang are using and the fact that it is unfair to have your friend responding to your admin situation. I am talking about rule #5 (Kos territory while takeover) because #7 says you need to be close enough to call counter. If #7 applies for the zone, #5 too. Also, the fact that there was nothing explained in the situation and he jailed me because the talking part is unacceptable. If you respond to a call you must have the time the players want to use. I can assure you that when I call the admin there isn't no admin who hurry to respond to my call. I am not hanging out with admin and the disadvantages vis-a-vis that fact are not negligible. I am asking a change in the rules to patch the party loophole and to make it unacceptable that an admin who's your friend playing the same action as you be the one judging. You could testify at max. Not give the punishment.

But, my question is what the fuck do you mean "loophole"

KAAPRA ツ    0

I'll give an example. Me and you are raiding as friends, I am thief and you are a Runner, I call raid and you assist me and help me killing everyone inside because you are in my party and I am getting shot at. You die and you came back, but because you were not raiding it's not nlr. You are 100% taking part in the action as a help of the party. The things is they cannot kill you first because if they do kill you before you shoot them is rdm. You can kill them easily as you're the first shooting. - The rule of the party members who can assist other party members should never applied to an action. Everyone of the same party/organisation near the player calling the action should take part of the same action as player involved in the raid (or ........). That way a citizen (or a runner, or ......) won't be able to take advantage of the fact that he isn't actually raiding but he could if he wants to help, all depending on how he feels. - Because of the RG abusing the way you can be involved in a action without really playing the action. The citizen was maybe about to take out a PSG-1 and kill me because I shot his friends. At this point, we never know what will happen and the advert don't mean shit anymore. It is game-breaking and the admins are aware of it, yet they are using this technique.