Sign in to follow this  
KAAPRA ツ

Lovo - Runner Gang

19 minutes ago, KAAPRA ツ said:

I'll give an example. Me and you are raiding as friends, I am thief and you are a Runner, I call raid and you assist me and help me killing everyone inside because you are in my party and I am getting shot at. You die and you came back, but because you were not raiding it's not nlr. You are 100% taking part in the action as a help of the party. The things is they cannot kill you first because if they do kill you before you shoot them is rdm. You can kill them easily as you're the first shooting. - The rule of the party members who can assist other party members should never applied to an action. Everyone of the same party/organisation near the player calling the action should take part of the same action as player involved in the raid (or ........). That way a citizen (or a runner, or ......) won't be able to take advantage of the fact that he isn't actually raiding but he could if he wants to help, all depending on how he feels. - Because of the RG abusing the way you can be involved in a action without really playing the action. The citizen was maybe about to take out a PSG-1 and kill me because I shot his friends. At this point, we never know what will happen and the advert don't mean shit anymore. It is game-breaking and the admins are aware of it, yet they are using this technique.

I talked with your friend Maya about it and the way she phrased it, it sounds a lot like baiting. Which is against the rules. So there is no apparent loophole. With regards to the staff report about @lovo,  @Robert.will come to a conclusion on that.

KAAPRA ツ    0

Thank you for your support. - Yes, the fact that they can nlr using the logic they are not raiding but helping is a loophole. Maybe my post shouldn't be in staff complain but it is a loophole because they come back and it makes it impossible to defend because it never ends. Nlr shouldn't only take place in action but you should just be unable to go back to the place you died. Do you see I mean ?

Also can you understand the frustration of not being able to speak or explained what you did wrong before getting jailed ? 

ImTheLetterE    102
1 hour ago, George Sr Nicker said:

I talked with your friend Maya about it and the way she phrased it, it sounds a lot like baiting. Which is against the rules. So there is no apparent loophole. With regards to the staff report about @lovo,  @Robert.will come to a conclusion on that.

isnt that literally using a witness

Robert.    98

Denied. Killing someone who doesn't advert counter or hasnt done damage too you first is rdm, Thats the rules.

If you do have solid proof of a staff being biased, then you can dm it to me or create another staff report.