Milk.

Your in-game name:

Milk Man

Staff members name:

Soy!

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:1:95639851

Explain what happened:

Was defending my base from people not raiding just walking inside i died came back and killed them. was then brought into a sit and was told if theres a gang takeover then you cant come back to the place. (braeden told me that the place i was at was within my base's property lines therefore not nlr)

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

EeJuvZl.png

zbBLb3n.png

+/- support

There isn't a whole lot of evidence in this video tbh. It even looks like hes siding with you in the video.

I think they should re clarify what counts as in the territory and what doesnt so this stuff doesn't happen in the future

Also add where you died at (proof of where you died at)

-Support 

With no specified rules, it would really be common sense to make the entire gas station as a territory.

For the future though staff should be told what is a territory and what isn't the fault on that one is on the managers.

18 hours ago, ImTheLetterE said:

because if a rule isnt specified then a staff member decides whether that should or shouldnt be allowed, territories aren't specified on where they end so soy went with what was his best judgement.

False,

Staff have final say =/= Staff can make up their own rules, This is even stated within their guidelines.

Archived