• No

Your Username:

A: Vexyzs

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:113641075

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Vexyzs#1277

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have never been punished on DRP, or MBRP and i pride over my clean record, and I wish to keep it clean.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A:MST

Time Played:

A: 56 Hours on DRP and 300 on MBRP

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a staff on MBRP for around 2 weeks with 500 sits, I was demoted off the staff team for letting people minge. I understand that i shouldn't have let those people abuse the server like that and im truly sorry.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

Players:

This player base has to be one of the most fun and helpful communities. You guys have helped me and gave me a place to enjoy and love. I just want to help and give back to this community and let it grow to its best possible state. I want for players to have as much fun as they possibly can and not have to worry about minges ruining their experience of the game. I absolutely would love to help this community in anyway possible.

Regarding my demotion:

I was demoted for letting people minge on MBRP. It was completely immature of me and i'm completely sorry for what i did. I will not as a staff member ever make this mistake ever again and I will make sure that i'm in check as a staff member. It was a dumb move and it should never be ok for any staff member to do so. I will always try to help the community and not hurt it.

Future hopes:

I wish for the future to truly improve and make this server great with teamwork and dedication. I hope to make a good impression and maybe help and teach my future peers. I'm willing to spend most of my time on this server and try to help it in any way i possibly can. This server has helped me learn how to have fun and i willing to keep the fun and charm of the server.

Conclusion:

In conclusion i just want this server to be the best it possibly can be and i want to help that process. I hope that i can make players enjoy the server and not have to worry about bad people ruining their game experience. I hope to make an impression on this team and community.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 2-5 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes i'm completely familiar with the rules on this server.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes i'm ready to commit a large portion of my rp time on this server to staffing.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:Yes i accept the terms of service.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes and i have been as active as i possibly can on both the discord and forums.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:Exhibitionist 

+support

cool guy

pretty much knows the rules

best paragraph i've seen in a while

-support

you were demoted as MBRP staff

you said you were gonna quit exhibition, which we don't really want happening if you are to be accepted

+/- support, i don't know how much i want to see you as a staff right now, but maybe in the future

-support 

you told, i think egg? or someone that you were creating your own server along with wretch and one other(idek if that’s true but yea)

demoted

rarely ever see you on the server

said you were gonna leave exhib as a whole

pretty mingey 

app has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

i personally don’t think your fit for staff as of right now.

I Think out of all the mbrp staff that have talked to Vex, I think I have the most experience with him. now i think he's a cool guy, but im going to give my god honest opinion weather good or bad

+Support

Is Pretty Chill, has a positive attitude most of the time

Ex Staff Experience

+/-Support

Personally i think your biased towards certain individuals.

App Is Ok

Alright Staff

-Support

You were demoted on mbrp (for good reason.)

you basically left the community as a whole, blocked me and other individuals, then when you came back you denied you blocked anyone and said you never were going to leave, which leads me to believe you don't take responsibility for your actions

While making this staff app you told me you were making it, which i'm fine with, but you also told wretch and Landen you were making it which just isn't ok with me. they might be ok with it but that is still 100% advertising 

i don't personally think you're mature enough for staff, saying "deez nuts" over and over again gets insanely annoying really quickly.

i dont think you have enough hours on darkrp to apply for staff, you just entered a new server (basically) you should get accustomed to the community first before applying. you could argue that darkrp hasn't been out for that long, which is a good arguement, but i still think you seriously need to put hours (besides afk mining) into the server to be considered for staff

edit: blocked me for -supporting his app

this kinda sucked to write not going to lie, vex is a pretty cool guy, but the mistakes outweigh his good deeds and i just don't think vex is ready man. -Support

IMG_1861.JPG

rththrtrhthr.PNG

+support 

-super nice guy

-very chill

-support

-talked about how much staff sucked after being demoted

-talked about hating the constant "grind"

-was demoted

-lets people minge

Conclusion

sorry man you are super cool but i had to be honest 

+Support Overall

+He is a mature guy

+Knows the ruleset

+Active

+Unbias

+Nice guy

+Staff experience

-Made a BIG mistake on MBRP (But people can learn and do better)

Summary : I came from MBRP to DRP and I am aware of what he did to earn his demotion on there. But before his demotion he was a good and active staff member that was knowledgeable of the rules. He made a bad decision and he has learned from it. He is active and should be given a chance to prove himself - he deserves it and owes it to this community. Give him the chance to better our great community.

I know i'm not supposed to reply but i'm going to back myself up regarding the "discord blocked thing", On Saturday i left all of my discords because of some issues regarding my discord. The reason @TozzyBoi and Rees thought they were blocked was because i was not in a server with them. If someone is not a in a server with me they cannot message me and friend me. It might seem like i blocked them but i talked with them and it is not the case. I understand i have been immature in the past and left the discord but this time that is not the case. Below is my discord privacy preferences and blocked list. I'm also not leaving exhibition any time soon i'm here to stay. 

2129210813_Screenshot(135).thumb.png.4085145340e80f797260a401ed6c9e0f.png1133766383_Screenshot(136).thumb.png.8b20234f7c50b19b9ccd6830fbde648d.png

9 minutes ago, Vexyzs said:

I know i'm not supposed to reply but i'm going to back myself up regarding the "discord blocked thing", On Saturday i left all of my discords because of some issues regarding my discord. The reason @TozzyBoi and Rees thought they were blocked was because i was not in a server with them. If someone is not a in a server with me they cannot message me and friend me. It might seem like i blocked them but i talked with them and it is not the case. I understand i have been immature in the past and left the discord but this time that is not the case. Below is my discord privacy preferences and blocked list. I'm also not leaving exhibition any time soon i'm here to stay. 

2129210813_Screenshot(135).thumb.png.4085145340e80f797260a401ed6c9e0f.png1133766383_Screenshot(136).thumb.png.8b20234f7c50b19b9ccd6830fbde648d.png

I'd just PM those users here on the forums BUT I can't talk much because I always get jebaited into replying.

Archived