Tyer's Staff Application

TyerIsTop

Tyer's Staff Application  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tyer be accepted onto the DarkRP staff team?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: Tyer

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:194217653

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Tyer#6060

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I have a ban from 2 years ago for “Harassment” against Zoroark. This ban was reversed because it was all a HUGE misunderstanding. DM me on discord if you’d like in depth details.

Your Age:

A: 19

Your Timezone:

A: Eastern Timezone

Time Played:

A: 28 hours and 34 minutes (Collective 400+ hours plus on DRP across all resets)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Senior Mod on DarkRP (Was demoted for inactivity. Went inactive because my PC died on me and I couldn’t afford to rebuild for 4 months.)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted to the DarkRP staff team because there is currently a need that I can fulfill. When it comes to the rules I am very knowledgeable and am practiced in teaching other players the rules in a respectful manner. This is an important attribute for a staff member to possess. Not only would it be my job to enforce the rules but I’d also be teaching players. I don’t want to be staff for a position, I want to allow everyone to have the RP experience they desire. This is a double edged sword. I want to both protect players and educate those who don’t understand. Show them how to have fun while obeying our great server’s various rules. Though don’t think for a minute that I can’t make hard decisions and punish deserving players. In the past I’ve proven that I am not a biased staff member. I don’t care who you are - the rules are clear cut. If you break them you will be punished. I don’t play favorites and I don’t play games. I know how to carry myself accordingly as well. I fully understand that as a staff member my conduct will need to be as such. I am fully capable of doing this, and as an Ex-SMOD, have shown in the past I was capable. I am a mature daily player who has been with the community for over 3 years. I know the rules and I know what I am doing. I would make a great addition to the DarkRP staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 2-3 hours M-F

4-5 hours over the weekend

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

2 minutes ago, ImTheLetterE said:

last app he made he deleted it as soon as someone - supported it

Just now, Yo soy Jack said:

- deleted last app

Just to clear the air my Rust application was deleted by a forums administrator, not by me.

-support

toxic

demoted

I know you have a lot of forums posts, but your activity at the minute is not very good, discord and forums wise

apparently just joined discord again anyway

you don't reply to staff apps, you can't start an arguement over what people said in their + or - supports

I don't think you are fit for staff.

Archived