Your in-game name:

ChabulaChoo

Staff members name:

Vista 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:60623526

Explain what happened:

FRPx7

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/714993454903721987/745712677439144028/unknown.png              https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/714993454903721987/745712766236491897/unknown.png 

So if you notice 6 of those lockpicks come from directly after I adverted Carjack, the only reason I adverted false afterwards was because Jush despawned the vehicle I was trying to carjack.
The first lockpick at 2:10 I can't recall what happened but it's very possible it was a lockpick during a party raid since I've been in a party all morning.

-Support

This report makes no sense and holds no merit nor should he have admin logs from someone else.

there was no other information given on this. This is clearly just a targeted attacked this report doesn't even have anything to do with you. 
This is a minge post.

-support 

-Clearly adverts carjack

-All of these lockpicks are seconds apart from when he adverted carjack, except for one and that one you can not force context to. No Definite proof. 

-Toxic user, you dont have to advert raid to use a lockpick in DRP there are many reasons to use lockpick in DRP such as sewer grates when going up latter. 

We need MORE evidence other than a staff member sharing logs with a non staff member. Very limited and weird circumstance.

-How does a non staff have screenshots of staff logs? 

@Jush why are you sharing staff logs with regular users? Kind weird.

Why are MBRP staff attacking and minge posting on DRP staff? Providing no context, other than a screenshot he has no access too?

MINGE POST ALERT

This is the last reply I'll make, while Jush couldn't had despawned the vehicle, it disappeared in front of my eyes which immediately prompted me to advert false since I failed the carjack, looking back over was probably the smarter of the adverts that I could've used, it doesn't change the fact that the lockpicks happened during the duration of my carjack advert.

1 minute ago, Vistanation said:

This is the last reply I'll make, while Jush couldn't had despawned the vehicle, it disappeared in front of my eyes which immediately prompted me to advert false since I failed the carjack, looking back over was probably the smarter of the adverts that I could've used, it doesn't change the fact that the lockpicks happened during the duration of my carjack advert.

that doesnt mean you can just advert false, thats like raiding someone, that person leaving, and you adverting false because that person left, you had the intent of lockpicking it and it disappeared, you did the action which doesnt make it a false advert

6 minutes ago, szn said:

-support 

-Clearly adverts carjack

-All of these lockpicks are seconds apart from when he adverted carjack, except for one and that one you can not force context to. No Definite proof. 

-Toxic user, you dont have to advert raid to use a lockpick in DRP there are many reasons to use lockpick in DRP such as sewer grates when going up latter. 

We need MORE evidence other than a staff member sharing logs with a non staff member. Very limited and weird circumstance.

-How does a non staff have screenshots of staff logs? 

@Jush why are you sharing staff logs with regular users? Kind weird.

Why are MBRP staff attacking and minge posting on DRP staff? Providing no context, other than a screenshot he has no access too?

MINGE POST ALERT

also, you dont know who gave him the logs, youre just assuming, and you cant call this a minge post if it is a staff report with valid evidence

Just now, ImTheLetterE said:

also, you dont know who gave him the logs, youre just assuming, and you cant call this a minge post if it is a staff report with valid evidence

This is not valid evidence, minge post was a quote from Zae. This is baseless and lacking clear and concise evidence. you obviously spend a lot of time pushin on doors that say pull. 

4 minutes ago, ImTheLetterE said:

that doesnt mean you can just advert false, thats like raiding someone, that person leaving, and you adverting false because that person left, you had the intent of lockpicking it and it disappeared, you did the action which doesnt make it a false advert

He never completed the action because the car disappeared so he can advert false. Every lockpick was unsuccessful during the carjack as you can see. Show me the false rule for DRP not MBRP.

3 minutes ago, ImTheLetterE said:

so is ardm an uncompleted action? because it still gets a jail time

You are required to advert OVER after completing any advert.
Vista never completed the advert. 

This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.This has nothing to do with you and you dont know the context of any of the situations.

-Support

There is NO context given whatsoever and context is important. One of the lockpicks is MOST LIKELY associated with the carjacking. For all we know the other 7 lockpicks are him getting into a buddy's base with permission or something like that.

I am also interested as to how you get your hands on these logs and for what reason you did so. Are you having someone on the DRP staff team just check random players lockpick logs then cross comparing them with their advert logs because that is kind of screwy bud. 

It looks to me like you have something against @Vistanation and you are going out of your way to attempt to get him punished. Pretty fucked up if you ask me, @Vistanation is a great active staff and he doesn't deserve shit from you.

Then again what should I expect from a "Runner Gang" member, so happy you brought your toxic bullshit with you to DarkRP.

If Vista was breaking the rules shown within the logs, I feel as this should have been dealt with in-game. Also, Chabula doesn't have access to logs so this proves another staff was trying to get him demoted (which should have been brought to Thorobred). 

I agree that if he did break the rules, he should be punished accordingly, but should not have been made a staff report.

For this reason, I will -/+ support.

Archived